。143 。

-"I hope you mean metaphorically

-
"I hope you mean metaphorically."
-

Nova pulled up the car at Tony's cabin, Ivy excitedly sitting in the back seat with Natasha and Scott, Steve in the passenger seat. The five of them got out of the car and Morgan waved happily at Ivy who returned it, standing next to Natasha and holding her Mama's hand tightly.

Tony nodded at Natasha and Nova who did the same before Natasha nodded for everyone to go up to the cabin. Ivy let go of the red heads hand, running inside after Morgan and the two girls started to play together inside while Scott started explaining his thoughts to Tony.

"No. We know what it sounds like." Scott chuckled after finishing his explanation.

"Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?" Steve questioned.

"Quantum fluctuation messed with the Planck scale which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition. Can we agree on that?" Tony asked, pouring everyone a chocolate milk.

"Thank you." Steve mumbled as Tony handed him a glass.

"Cheers me dears." Nova muttered, also taking a glass from him with a smile.

"In layman's terms, it means you're not coming home." Tony added.

"I did." Scott argued.

"No. You accidentally survived." Tony sighed. "It's a billion-to-one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull a... What do you call it?"

"A time heist." Scott offered.

"Yeah, a time heist. Of course." Tony chuckled. "Why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable. Because it s a pipe dream. Nova, why didn't you say this to them?"

"Because time travel is possible. We've just gotta find out a way to do it because Cable used the last of his fuel and I'm not sure where he is at the minute. Even if I did, I don't think he could make it. I also didn't study this in the Red Room. Just biology and planets." Nova shrugged.

"The stones are in the past." Steve interrupted. "We could go back, we could get them."

"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everybody back." Natasha spoke up.

"Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?" Tony asked.

"I don't believe we would." Steve said definitively.

"Gotta say it. I sometimes miss that giddy optimism." Tony replied. "However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical, tangible way for me to safely execute said time heist. I believe the most likely outcome will be our collective demise."

"Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. Alright? It means no talking to our past selves, no betting on sporting events." Scott listed.