。189 。

-"Oh, my God

-
"Oh, my God."
-

Venom was holding onto the top of the house, a cloth in the other hand as he wiped down the windows. Xander was in the back garden, in his view, sitting at the edge of the pool with his LEGO. It was hot and he wanted to be outside so decided to do it near the pool.

"This is annoying." Venom grumbled, moving onto the next window.

"Yeah, well, you're a family alien now you gotta do the jobs." Nova smirked, sitting on the roof with an ice lolly.

"So, while I slave away, you eat an ice lolly while giving me a headache?" Venom asked, slapping her leg with the cloth.

"Precisely." Nova nodded. "Want a lick?"

"No. It hurts my brain." Venom growled.

"Oh, so there won't be too much pain, then." Nova retorted.

"You are a dick." Venom mumbled and Nova nodded in agreement, humming. "I am finished now."

"Good." Nova approved as he climbed up, sitting next to her. "I bet we look like right weirdos."

"They are the weirdos. We are the best." Venom grunted, hauling Nova onto his lap.

"Oh! That was surprising." Nova muttered as he nuzzled into her neck.

"I am full of surprises." Venom told her flatly.

"That you are." Nova hummed. "C'mon, love, make sure Xan don't fall in the water."

"Oh, yes." Venom nodded, grabbing her by the waist and jumping down, landing beside Xander who laughed, Venom grinning down at him. "Hello, mini me!"

"Hi, Daddy, Mummy!" Xander beamed as the two sat either side of him. "Look! I made this!"

"At least it's not a penis this time." Nova chuckled, taking the house in her hands. "This is brilliant, spud."

"Amazing! A mini architect me!" Venom bragged, delicately placing the house down so it wouldn't break in his grip.

"Hi, Mum, Dad!" Ivy waved as she and Becky came into the back garden, the pair in their swimming costumes. "Hey, Xan, what you made?"

"Maybe it's a penis." Becky snorted as they walked over, Venom grumbling at the girl, stopping when Nova shushed him quietly, leaning on his arm.

"'S a house!" Xander grinned, showing her and they both smiled at him.

"We're gonna swim, hence the outfits." Ivy gestured to the two of them.

"Well, I'd be concerned if not." Nova smiled and Xander gasped.

"Can I join too?" He asked excitedly and Venom and Nova turned to the two girls, not knowing if it was okay.

"Go and get changed." Ivy nodded to the door and Xander giggled happily, speeding inside, Venom stretching a tendril to keep him up when he slipped.