。121 。

-"And I like weed, can we just get on with it?"-

-
"And I like weed, can we just get on with it?"
-

Nova left her and Natasha's bedroom, bags under her eyes, hair a mess and clothes baggy from pulling on them. Her baggy t-shirts that she already had had gone up at least a size just from her pulling on them so much.

Once they'd got back from Wakanda, Nova had discovered that her parents had been snapped as well. Over the years, she'd met up with them a few times when neither of them were busy but had never gotten the chance to introduce them to Natasha as her fiancé, or at all.

Wade left his room, wrapping an arm around Nova's shoulders as they made their way downstairs. Wade had been staying at the compound since the events of Thanos, making sure Nova was okay. He'd called up Vanessa and she was okay at home but advised that Wade stay there with Nova for a while.

The two walked into the kitchen and the mercenary started to make them some dinner as Nova sat at the island, chin propped up on her fist as she watched him cook. Wade decided to make something that cheered Nova up all the time when thy lived together.

"One crisp sandwich, my good sir." Wade bowed, handing her the plate before sitting down with his own.

"Cheers, Sugar Tits." Nova smiled slightly at his gimmicks and Wade grinned next to her, tucking into his sandwich.

"Y'know, this is one thing I will forever thank you for. It's so fucking good!" Wade groaned as he chewed.

"Right." Nova nodded through a mouthful of her own.

"Hey, Squish." Natasha smiled softly, coming into the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water before sitting next to Nova and leaning her head on the taller woman's shoulder.

"Hey, Cherry." Nova muttered, kissing her forehead gently as a black tendril left her back, curling around the blondes waist.

"I do not understand those nicknames at all." Wade muttered.

"Coming from you, Sugar Tits." Natasha chuckled slightly.

"I'll give you that." Wade agreed. "But seriously, why Squish and Cherry?"

"Well, we got high once and Natasha started to call me Squish while squeezing my cheeks." Nova explained before a small smirk crossed her lips. "And I call her Cherry because-"

"Nope. We're not answering that." Natasha denied, taking a bite out of Nova's sandwich.

"Pornstars." Wade smirked and Nova snorted while Natasha reached across Nova to slap him on the back of the head.