。146 。

-"That's so offensive

-
"That's so offensive."
-

Ivy giggled loudly as Wade pretended to make her fly around in his arms, running around the room as everyone was starting to make the time machine. Natasha was currently finding Clint and Nova was squatting down next to the time machine pad, starting to make it.

Thor entered the room, opening a cab of beer with his sunglasses on. He took a gulp of it, some dribbling down his beard as Tony walked up behind him with some new materials to give to Nova.

"You're drifting left. One side there, Lebowski." Tony said as he passed. "Ratchet, how's it going?"

"It's Rocket." Rockets stated form under the pad. "Take it easy. You're only a genius on Earth, pal."

Thor burped loudly and held his hands up in defence as Nova looked up from her work. She frowned deeply at the sight of Thor seeing him in such a bad state of depression. Placing her tools down, she walked over to Thor who took his sunglasses off and grinned at her, opening his arms.

"Nova!" He boomed with a laugh as she brought him in for a hug, ignoring the fact he clearly hadn't showered in days. "How have you been?"

"Not too bad, blonde. You doin' okay?" She asked carefully, pulling back from the hug and patting him on the shoulder.

"What do you mean? I'm fine. I'm fine." Thor lied with a wave of his hand.

"You're not fine, Thor. But if you wanna talk, come find me. I won't push you." She smiled and Thor nodded slightly. "Oh, uh, if you want, you can come and re-plant Loki's flowers with me and Ivy if you want. They need doing."

"I would like that, yes." Thor agreed.

"Hey, petal!" Nova called and both Ivy and Wade looked over before the mercenary placed Ivy back down on the floor and the child ran towards Nova who picked her up. "This is Thor. You remember all the stories I told you about him, yeah?"

"Yeah!" Ivy nodded happily as Thor smiled at her.

"We've gotta go and re-plant Loki's flowers like I told you this morning. C'mon." Nova smiled and the three all went outside to the flowers, Thor looking down at the dying plants.

Ivy held her hand out and the stems of the flowers wrapped around her arm before all of the petals fell off the flowers and then re-grew all over again, bright and colourful to everyone. Reaching out, Ivy grew the same plant in her hand before placing it in Thor's hair.

"Mummy told me about your sibling." She said. "Said they were cheeky."

"Yes, he was very mischievous." Thor chuckled. "One time they turned me into a frog and I had to hop around the palace for hours trying to get her to turn me back to normal. At the time, I didn't find it very amusing but I can see the humour now."

"I'm sorry he passed away." Ivy apologised sadly.

"Oh, don't worry, little one. He's okay now." Thor smiled back falsely.

"He's up there." Ivy pointed at the sky. "Well, when the stars come out."

"C'mon, let's go and finish this so we can bring everyone back." Nova grinned, patting Thor's shoulder gently and the God nodded, smiling softly at her before they turned to go back inside.

"Mama!" Ivy yelled as she saw Natasha come in, Clint right behind her.

"Hiya, цветок." Natasha smiled, picking her daughter up and hugging her closely as Ivy looked at Clint curiously over the red heads shoulder.

"Who's this, Mama?" She asked quietly.

"This is Clint." Natasha introduced and Clint smiled softly at the child who waved shyly.

"You didn't tell me you had a daughter." Clint stated as they walked through the doors.

"You didn't tell me you were in Japan." Natasha shrugged.

"Touché." Clint nodded. 

"Tooshie." Wade snorted, walking over to them and booping Ivy on the nose making her giggle quietly.

"Who's that?" Clint quizzed and Nova jumped on Wade's back and the mercenary started to run around with her on his back. 

"Wade Wilson or Deadpool." Natasha responded.

"Ah, he seems," Clint paused as Wade started to play with live electric wires, "yeah."

"He very much is yeah." Natasha laughed.

"You're being mean about Uncle Pool." Ivy pouted.

"Thank you for defending my honour, my little decaying candy cane." Wade grinned, one hand behind his back.

"What did you do?" Natasha asked cautiously, knowing what was hiding his hand.

"Just a minor injury. Tip of my thumb." Wade waved her off.

"If the tip means the knuckle." Nova snorted. "Hey, bird bollocks."

"Hey, Lipton." Clint mused.

"That's so offensive. At least call me Yorkshire or PG Tips. Not fucking Lipton, ew." Nova grimaced, faking a shiver. 

"We talking about teabagging?" Wade asked loudly.

"No!" Natasha objected.

"What's teabagging?"

"See what you did now, Sugar Tits? My child has questions no one should answer. Ever."

"Stop chasing me, V!"

"Get back here, testicle!"

{834}