。118 。

-"Fucking 'ell!-

-
"Fucking 'ell!
-

The tribes all shouted as they stormed towards the barrier. Venom jumped towards them as T'Challa called for them to open the force field. It opened slightly and the aliens started to clamour inside.

Steve, T'Challa and Venom ran ahead, the three of them jumping over some water as they landed in the middle of the aliens. Venom grabbed multiple, ripping them apart with a growl as Steve punched his way through them, T'Challa slicing at them with his suit claws.

Everyone went at the aliens, trying to get rid of the thousands that were pouring through the barrier. Wade was slicing left and right with his katanas, somehow also shooting at them. People fell over from the force of the beasts but continued to fight them off.

"How much longer, Shuri?" T'Challa demanded.

"I've barely begun, brother." Shuri answered.

"You might want to pick up the pace." T'Challa added, grunting as he sliced at another alien.

Bruce jumped over rocks, trampling on the aliens and punching at them. Bucky shot any that came his way before one pinned him to the ground and he fought it off with a knife, slashing at its neck. Rhodey shot at them from overhead, launching missiles in the process.

Venom hissed as one jumped on his back and another on his front. He gripped them other with his claws, grabbing one head in each hand and squeezing until his claws impaled their brains, killing them immediately.

"There's too many of 'em!" Bruce yelled as multiple jumped on top of him.

A bright light over took a small section of the field, a rainbow of colours flashing. A large axe was thrown, taking out many aliens at once, blue lightning flashing around the weapon as it impaled the beasts.

The axe was returned to its owner at people looked to see Thor standing there, hair cut short with a raccoon on it shoulder and a tree next to him that was also a person. The raccoon jumped off his shoulder, gun in hand as he clicked off the safety.

"You guys are so screwed now!" Bruce laughed, his helmet clicking down to reveal his head.

"Bring me Thanos!" Thor roared, running towards the aliens.

He jumped in the air, lightning surrounding his body as he did so. Thor yelled out as he smashed the axe into the ground, lightning erupting from it and taking out the aliens coming towards him.

Venom jumped in the air, grabbing an alien by the ankle and swinging it around, knocking the surrounding ones over before he stretched multiple tendrils from his body, impaling them all in the head which effectively killed them.

"Come and get some, space dogs!" Rocket yelled, shooting the aliens around him.

Bucky picked up Rocket by his collar, spinning around and shooting the aliens as Rocket did the same, yelling at them as he did so. Come the surprising ones were dead, he put Rocket back down.

"How much for the gun?" Rocket questioned

"Not for sale." Bucky grunted, shooting again.

"Okay. How much for the arm?" Rocket continued and Bucky just looked at him before walking away. "Oh, I'll get that arm."

Thor grunted as he swung his axe at the oncoming aliens. Once they were all out fo his way, it revealed a panting Steve and Venom who had just finished ripping another three aliens apart.

"New haircut?" Steve questioned.

"Noticed you've copied my beard." Thor responded, gesturing to his chin. "And you, you haven't changed much!"

"I like your hair that way." Venom growled out, clawing at another alien.

A grunt sounded next to them and they turned to see Groot stretching his wooden arm through three aliens.

"By the way, this is a friend of mine, Tree." Thor introduced.

"I am Groot." Groot stated, lifting the three off the ground.

"I am Steve Rogers." Steve breathed heavily, pointing at himself.

"We are Venom." Venom stated, impaling another five with a stretched tendril.

There was a sudden distant rumbling and the trees outside the force field started to fall down. The floor started to rise up and four large wheels came out fo the ground, rolling towards everyone.

"Fall back! Fall back, now!" T'Challa yelled.

"What in the shit-pickles!" Wade shouted, running away from the wheels as he continued to shoot the aliens.

"Focus that fire on the left flank, Sam." Rhodey ordered.

"I'm doing it." Sam responded, doing as said.

Natasha stabbed an alien, grunting as she span and did the same, Okoye fighting beside her. The rumbling got closer and they looked up to see the wheels quickly approaching them. Venom suddenly jumped across, throwing an alien away as he took Natasha into his arms, grabbing Okoye as well.

A red mist took over the wheels, forcing them backwards into the air. Wanda looked behind her, making the wheels float as she did so. Aliens were running towards them and she forced the wheels down on the aliens. Venom placed Okoye and Natasha down, sinking back into Nova's body.

"Why was she up there all this time?" Okoye questioned, spinning her spear.

"Fucking 'ell! That were brilliant!" Nova exclaimed happily.

"Guys, we got a Vision situation here." Sam spoke up.

"That's why Wanda was up there." Nova said before swearing under her breath before Venom took over her body and he ran to go and kill more aliens.

"Somebody get the Vision!" Steve ordered.

"I got him!" Bruce yelled.

"On my way." Wanda chimed in before she was harshly punched in the face, sending her rolling over.

"He'll die alone. As will you." Proxima growled, turning Wanda over.

"She's not alone." Natasha said cooly and Proxima turned to face the blonde.

Proxima turned around to see Okoye the other side, pointing her spear at her. Yelling out, Proxima jumped at Natasha who blocked her attack with her staff. Proxima swung at Natasha with her sword as Okoye joined, pointing her spear at the woman.

The trio continued to fight as a wheel rolled over the ditch they were in. Proxima kicked Natasha in the face, sending the blonde backwards before grabbing Okoye by the neck, throwing her away.

Natasha stood, breaking her staff in half and swinging at Proxima again. The blonde knocked her sword out fo her hand as Proxima punched at her, now without a weapon. Proxima ended up knocking Natasha over, standing on her shoulder as she let a blade come out of her sleeve.

She went to stab Natasha but the blonde stopped the attack with her staff, grunting. Wanda used her powers behind them, lifting Proxima in the air and sending her into one of the wheels, killing her.

"That was really gross." Natasha panted, blue blood covering her face.

{1127}