。174 。

-"Dead

-
"Dead."
-

"It is not straight!"

"I'm not straight!"

"Nova!"

"Venom!"

"Let me do it! I will fix it!"

"Get your claws off me!"

"What the hell is happening?" Sam asked, storming into the room.

Nova and Venom were stood facing one another, glaring heatedly at each other with Venom'a claws close to her neck. He was trying to straighten her tie but at the minute, it looked like he was trying to commit a murder. Sam rolled his eyes, sighing at the two.

"What are you two doing?" Sam questioned and they turned to him.

"He keeps trying to straighten my tie, which doesn't need to be straightened!"

"She won't let me help! Stupid woman!"

"Ignorant symbiote!"

"Pussy!"

"Parasite!"

"Hey! Stop!" Sam interrupted. "Look, I get it you're stressed because of the weather."

"What if there's too much snow?" Nova sighed and Venom huffed quietly.

"There's not too much snow. Steve and Wade have already shovelled the path to the alter, alright? The snow is fine." Sam assured.

"Are you sure?" Nova asked and he nodded. "Positive?" He nodded again. "You su-"

"Yes! I am sure, Nove. Now, you two need to stop fighting and get ready." Sam ordered. "V, Nova will straighten her own tie and Nova, just... Do it quietly."

"Rude." Nova mumbled. "Is Tasha okay?"

"Yeah." Sam nodded.

"What if she will leave us?" Venom asked Nova with wide cloudy eyes and the two visibly deflated.

"Wha- Hey! No. She's not leaving you both. It's just your nerves playing up, okay? For now, forget about the wedding and focus on getting ready." Sam soothed and they both nodded slowly. "I will check on Natasha. Don't worry about anything but getting ready."

Sam left their room quickly and Nova faced the mirror again, smoothing out her suit which was all black, a small bundle of a flowers in her pocket; a mixture of cherry blossoms and snowdrops. Her hair was styled with some gel, strands falling in front of her face and she had some eyeliner on as well as black painted nails.  Sighing softly, she tried to fix her tie again.

"V?" She asked quietly and he hummed. "Can you do my tie?"

"Yes." The alien huffed, using is claws to carefully do so. "Apologise and I will do the same."