。45 。

-"It's Christmas time

-
"It's Christmas time."
-

Nova had just arrived at where Ultron was keeping Natasha. She frantically looked around in search for the red head but couldn't see her anywhere.

"Natasha!" Nova called. "Doll face!"

"Nova!" Natasha shouted back, standing in her cell and walking to the other side.

Nova ran towards the sound of her voice and stopped outside her cell. Natasha placed her hands on the cell bars and smiled at Nova, thankfully.

"You okay?" Nova questioned.

"Yeah." Natasha nodded.

"The team's in the city. It's about to light up. It's Christmas time." Nova trailed off in nervous song.

"I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere." Natasha stated.

"Of sorts." Nova nodded.

Venom trickled down Nova's arms and into the key hole before it clicked. The cell door opened and Natasha got out as Venom entered Nova's body again.

"So what's our play?" Natasha quizzed.

"I'm here to get you this safety apparently." Nova replied.

"Job's not finished." Natasha argued

"That's why I said apparently. We can help with the evacuation." Nova nodded. "Or you could not and be safe."

"I'll be safe with you." Natasha smiled warmly.

"By the way, I managed to book that Italian restaurant. 7:30 tomorrow? What d'you say?" Nova asked as they started to leave.

"Pick me up at 7." Natasha smirked.

"We- we share a room." Nova stuttered.

"You know what I mean." Natasha waved her off.

The ground above them started to crumble. Nova grabbed Natasha's hand and pulled her closer to keep her safe as the two looked up.

"We gotta go, doll face." Nova mumbled.

"What about Venom?" Natasha questioned.

"That could work." Nova nodded before kissing Natasha quickly. "Sorry. I just missed you."

Natasha smiled shyly before Venom took over Nova's body, smiling broadly down at her. Natasha smiled up at him as he grabbed her and held her close to his body. Natasha wrapped her arms around her neck to keep her stable.

"Let's finish the job." Natasha muttered.

Venom licked Natasha cheek before jumping. Natasha screamed as they soared through the air, landing on part of the falling city. Venom continued to climb and jump until they landed in a forest. Venom placed Natasha on her feet with a large smirk.