。159 。

-"Jolly good

-
"Jolly good."
-

Oh

A newlywed couple just moved to town

A regular husband and wife

Who left the big city

To find a quiet life

WandaVision!

She's a magical gal

In a small town locale

He's a hubby who's part machine

How will this duo fit in and pull through?

Oh, by sharing a love

Like you've never seen

WandaVision!

Wanda stood in the kitchen, making plates fly around and back into place. A glass was floating and a towel was drying it, mid-air because of her powers. Vision entered the kitchen and a plate hit his head as it was going back into place. The audience laughed.

"My wife and her flying saucers." Vision joked, holding a newspaper

"My husband and his indestructible head." Wanda smiled and the audience laughed again.

"Aren't we a fine pair?" Vision asked, kissing her hair lovingly as Wanda chuckled, putting the plate back together and making it go onto the shelf.

"What do you say to silver dollar pancakes, crispy hash browns, bacon, eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice, and black coffee?" Wanda questioned, moving over to the fridge.

"I say, 'Oh, I don't eat foo.'" Vision replied.

"Well, that explains the empty refrigerator." Wanda said, closing the fridge door.

"Wanda?" Vision asked and Wanda hummed for him to go on. "Is there something special about today?"

"Well, I know the apron is a bit much, dear, but I am doing my best to blend in." Wanda responded, walking over to her husband.

"No, no, there on the calendar. Someone's drawn a little heart right above today's date." Vision told her and Wanda turned to the calendar as Vision placed his head on hers.

"Oh, yes, the heart." Wanda exclaimed, face confused and Vision hummed. "Well, don't tell me you have forgotten, Vis."

"'Forgotten'?" Vision echoed. "Oh, Wanda, I'm incapable of forgetfulness. I remember everything. That's not an exaggeration. In fact, I'm incapable of exaggeration."

"Well, then tell me what's so important about today's date." Wanda demanded softly.

"What was the question again?" Vision asked after some silence. "Oh, we'll, perhaps, you've forgotten yourself."