。154 。

-"That's pretty gay!"-

-
"That's pretty gay!"
-

Natasha's eyes snapped up towards the voice as did Wade's, Steve's, Tony's and Thor's. Nova was there, standing tall, blood sprayed across her cheek, glaring at Thanos from on top of a rock, very much alive and breathing.

Clamping a hand over her mouth, Natasha cried silently as Nova flashed her a large grin, Wade practically vibrating with happiness from beside the red head as he gazed over at his best friend.

Scott suddenly grew large, crashing out of the rubble and placing Bruce, Rocket and Rhodey on the floor. Everyone shouted together, looking down at Thanos' army, Venom taking over Nova's body and roaring and growling with the rest of them.

"Avengers," Steve started as everyone got into position and he caught Mjolnir, "assemble."

Everyone yelled together, charging at the opposition, some flying overhead while others were running. Thanos held out his arm, directing everyone in his army to attack the Avengers.

They met in the middle, attacks flying everywhere, weapons clashing and blood being bled. Scott punched a ship, making it fall to the ground with a loud crash. Tony and Pepper were fighting together overhead and Wade and Steve were doing the same on the ground.

Venom growled, picking up multiple aliens and tearing them in half while stretching tendrils from his back and curling them around some of Thanos' army, crushing them in his grip. Their bodies fell limp on the floor and he jumped to go for another load.

Natasha blasted aliens away, kicking and punching her way through the crowd. One came up behind her, jumping on her back, hissing and spitting everywhere as she avoided getting her head bit off.

The alien was torn from her back and ripped into pieces, Venom growling lowly at the dead creature. Natasha smiled, almost in disbelief as Venom smirked toothily at her, leaning down so she could place her hands on his cheeks.

"Hello, Natty." He hissed, licking her cheek happily.

"Hi." Natasha breathed before Venom was seeping back into Nova's skin.

"I know what you're gonna say-"

"You little shit!" Natasha yelled, slapping her shoulder repeatedly.

"I knew it." Nova mumbled, chuckling as Natasha landed a final light slap to her shoulder. "Oo, wait." Tendrils shot out of her body and attacks all of the aliens approaching them. "Better."

"You're a dick." Natasha stated.

"Yeah, well, what ya gonna do?" Nova teased.

"Gonna take away your crisp sandwich rights." Natasha muttered.

"Don't care." Nova shook her head, grabbing her cheek and pulling Natasha into a kiss, the two smiling against each other's lips, Venom's tendrils moving wildly around them to kill any oncoming aliens.