。163 。

-"Boring

-
"Boring."
-

Wanda walked out of the kitchen, bouncing a crying Tommy in her arms, hair messy and eyes tired.

"Sweet, sweet Tommy, don't you wanna sleep?" Wanda asked tiredly. "Mummy wants to sleep. If you go to sleep, I promise you will be my favourite twin."

"Oh, come on now, darling." Vision began, walking downstairs with Billy in his arms. "You know we love them both equally."

"Well, don't tell him that." Wanda muttered and Vision chuckled. "No luck with Billy?"

"Tried reading to him, but for some reason, Charles Darwin's The Descent of Man made him cry harder." Vision explained. "Oh. Care to dance, darling?"

"Oh!" Wanda chuckled as the two started to dance towards one another, bouncing the babies.

"Hmm." Vision hummed.

"It's almost like we're on a date." Wanda smiled and Vision hummed.

"Keep it down, lads, I was about to get my leg over." Vision joked and Wanda chuckled.

"God, Vis, keep it in your pants." Nova smirked, walking into the house followed by Natasha.

Nova was dressed in some light-wash blue jeans, a thick belt around her waist a short plain black top on with a leather jacket, patches and chains attached to her jeans and jacket. Her tattoos were finally back as well as piercings and her chest and her hair was touching her shoulders, covered in hairspray to make it big. Natasha was wearing some ripped denim shorts with fishnet tights underneath, a baggy-t-shirt tucked into them, hair messed up with spray.

"Have you tried their dummies?" Natasha asked.

"Vis? Could you get the binkies?" Wanda asked.

"Oh. 'Course not. Binkies all round, I think." Vision smiled, the two parent placing the babies in their cots.

"I'll be back. I need to use the loo." Nova excused, going upstairs.

"I'm parched. Mind if I make myself a drink?" Natasha asked and Wanda nodded, the babies continuing to cry.

"Now, I know parents aren't supposed to take shortcuts, but I think this situation calls for one, don't you?" Wanda asked the kids and they cried louder. "So, go to sleep, my babies."

She waved her fingers, trying to use her papers to make them stop crying. It stopped for a second before they continued to wail.

"And go to sleep." She repeated, waving her fingers to try again and they started giggling. "Why, I don't think it's very funny. Why won't you do what I want?"

"What's that, dear?" Vision asked, coming back in as Natasha did with a glass of lemonade. Wanda chuckled as Vision gestured to the dummies he'd stuck in his head like headphones and the babies started crying again.