。172 。

-"Bin liner

-
"Bin liner."
-

Nova, Sam and Bucky walked into a building and saw John inlet on the floor, holding the bloodied shield in his hands, head leant against the back of them, blood covering his fingers and it made Nova feel disgusted as he tilted his neck.

"Time to go to work." John mumbled to himself, standing and starting to walk.

"Walker." Sam said as they walked closer to him.

"You guys should see a medic, you don't look so good." John told them.

"Stop, Walker." Sam ordered and he turned around, breathing heavily.

"What?" John demanded. "You saw what happened. You know what I had to do. I killed him because I had to! He killed Lemar!"

"He didn't kill Lemar, John." Bucky shook his head and John scoffed, shaking his. "Don't go down that road. Believe me, it doesn't end well."

"I'm not like you." John gritted.

"Listen, it was the heat of the battle. Okay? If you explain what happened, they may consider your record. We don't want anyone else to get hurt." Sam explained. "John. You gotta give me the shield, man."

"Oh, so that's what this is." John mused, looking up with crazed eyes. "You almost got me."

"You made a mistake." Sam replied.

"You don't wanna do this." John stated.

"Yeah, we do." Bucky nodded and they all jumped into action.

Bucky tired to kick John and he ducked, kicking Sam in the chest and away from them. John grunted as Bucky caught the shield, the two trying to take it of each other and Nova jumped on John's back, trying to force him away from the shield.

John elbowed Bucky in the face and punched him, making the soldier fall over. His hand escaped over his back, trying to grab Nova's hair but she dodged his ataxia, flipping off him so she was standing in front of him and tried to pull the shield. John used his advanced strength and tried to shove her face on the metal but she moved her neck back, pulling harder until he jolted it up, hitting her nose and she fell backwards, stumbling over next to Bucky.

Going to slam the shield onto the pair, John didn't notice Sam coming up behind him and he grabbed his arm, flipping away making John's attention turn to him. Sam used his wings to hit John and the blonde tired to slam the shield on him.

Bucky stood up, slamming his metal limb into the shield because John held it in front of him. Spinning, John used the shield to try and hit them, Sam flipping out of the way but Bucky getting hit in the face. Nova ducked as he took a swipe at her with the shield but then he knocked Sam over.