。168 。

-"You unleashed him

-
"You unleashed him."
-

Beams of sun beat down onto the pavement as Nova made her way down the street towards the shops dressed in denim shorts, an old band t-shirt that she cut because it was so hot and trainers. They were in need of eggs and fruit for Ivy because she wanted to make something with Nova but they didn't have the right ingredients.

After the events of WandaVision occurred, the family decided to travel for a while. So far, they'd been to Greece, more specifically the island where Mamma Mia was filmed and in those two months it consisted of Venom fan-girling over the film. After that they went to Italy for two months, consuming many many pizzas. And now, they were in Manorca staying in a small house close to the beach.

Nova pushed open the door to the shop and thought about grabbed a basket but decided against it. After grabbing the eggs and a selection of fruit, she grabbed a tub of chocolate ice cream. Real chocolate was too sickly at the minute because of the heat so Venom had ice cream instead.

Humming quietly to the song blasting in her ear, Cocaine Sunday, she placed her items on the till and the shopkeeper, Mrs. Garcia who was a lady in around her 60's, kind with brown hair, grey hairs mixed in with them and a plump figure. She grinned at Nova who returned it, taking out her headphones.

"Hola, cariño. ¿Cómo estás?" Mrs. Garcia asked, started to price her items. (Hello, dear. How are you? Also I'm sorry if any translations are wrong, I'm using Google)

"No está mal, gracias. ¿Y usted?" Nova questioned, packing everything up in a bag she was given by Mrs. Garcia. (Not too bad, thanks. How about you?)

"Día tranquilo, hoy. Creo que todo el mundo está en la playa." Mrs. Garcia nodded. (Quiet day, today. I think everyone's at the beach.)

"Día perfecto para ello." Nova smiled. (Perfect day for it.)

"Sí Sí. Aunque, espero que la gente venga por cosas interesantes." Mrs. Garcia replied, punching the numbers into the till and telling Nova the price. (Yes, yes. Although I am hoping for people to come in for cool things)

"Estoy seguro de que llegarán pronto. Tienes los mejores granizados de piña caseros." Nova responded and Mrs. Garcia chuckled. (I'm sure they'll be swarming in soon. You have the best homemade pineapple slushies.)

"Siempre sabes cómo hacerme sonreír. ¿Cómo va la planificación?" Mrs. Garcia quizzed, handing Nova her change. (You always know how to make me smile. How is the planning going?)

"Bien. Tenemos la mayoría de las cosas resueltas, pero Natas está luchando para elegir un vestido y tampoco quiere mi ayuda porque quiere que sea una sorpresa." Nova chuckled and Mrs. Garcia did the same. (Alright. We have most things sorted out but Natasha's struggling to pick a dress and she also doesn't want my help because she wants it to be a surprise.)