。160 。

-"Goodbye, my love

-
"Goodbye, my love."
-

A thump sounded and Wanda gasped awake.

"What was that?" Wanda asked and the thudding continued so she flicked the lamp on with her powers. She flicked it off when nothing happened and Vision woke up.

"Wanda?" Vision quizzed.

"Yes, dear?" Wanda asked.

"Are you using your powers to turn on the light?" Vision questioned.

"Yes, dear." Wanda answered and the audience laughed.

"Allow me, sweetheart." Vision said, reaching over to turn the lamp on before he looked out of the window.

"What do you see?" Wanda asked.

"Only your lovely rose bushes and iris's." Vision replied.

"That's all?" Wanda inquired. "Are you saying your night vision, Vision?"

"I assure you, my love, I see nothing amiss." Vision assured. "You have absolutely no reason to be frightened." A bang occurred and Vision yelled, jumping back into his bed and pulling the covers up to his chin.

"You were saying?" Wanda asked.

"Actually, I did overhear a couple of lads at work remarking on a few unsavoury characters settling in the neighbourhood. Now, who knows what those ne'er-do-wells might be up to? Robbing houses, vandalising property." Vision listed.

"Waking through walls, moving objects without touching them." Wanda added.

"Wanda, darling, you can't be suggesting my colleagues were referring to us." Vision remarked and another thud sounded making Wanda gasp and move the beds together. "One of us should really determine the source of that sound."

"Yes, one of us should." Wanda agreed, hinting greatly towards Vision doing so. Another thud sounded and the couple gasped again. "Oh, this is getting ridiculous. I'm going to take a look."

"Oh, God! Darling!" Vision said through gritted teeth as she forced open the blinds with her powers to reveal a tree branch hitting their window.

"We'll, I think we handled that well." Wanda stated.

"Yes, I must say I'm rather proud of myself." Vision agreed. "And look how you seized on the opportunity to redecorate." He added, looking at the close single beds.

"This is better, isn't it?" Wanda asked and Vision hummed before se used her powers to make the bed into a large double one.

"Wanda, darling?" Vision smirked.

"Yes, dear?" Wanda asked.

"Get the light." Vision finished, tucking himself under the cover with Wanda as the audience 'ooh'd. Wanda's hand stuck out from under the cover and flicked the light off before slipping back under.