。175 。

-"I dunno

-
"I dunno."
-
(Hello there I have gifted you with smutty gay goodness. Warnings: oral, bath sex, venom makes a cock again for Nova, kitchen sex -well it's oral- but yea, high sex, Nova's tongue being replaced with Venom's for ✨pleasure✨)

Day 1

"Will you just take the blindfold off already?"

"Wow. You've never said that before."

Natasha huffed, rolling her eyes jokingly under the blindfold. Nova leant her chin on the top of her head and pulled off her blindfold before curling her arms around the red heads waist, tendrils wrapping around the both of them. A grin spread on Natasha's face at the sight in front of her.

Nova had been keeping their honeymoon destination a secret as a surprise. In front of the pair was a holiday house just for the three of them on a tiny little island where Nova had landed the jet. All of the windows were large and you could see inside. No one else lived on the island so no one would see them anyway. It was gorgeous.

"You likey?" Nova questioned, leaning down to press a kiss to her neck.

"I lighty." Natasha joked making the tall woman snort in laughter. "Okay, but what country are we actually in?"

"It's not Budapesht, that's for sure." Nova smirked and Natasha slapped her shoulder.

"Seriously, what country?" The red head asked with a grin.

"Hola." Nova whispered.

"Spain?" Natasha asked.

"No, France." Nova smiled and Natasha did the same, shaking her head in amusement. "Well, d'you wanna see inside then or what?"

"Oui oui." Natasha giggled, taking her hand and dragging her to the door but Nova stopped her.

"Oh, no, no, our stunning wife. We just got married which means..." Nova trailed off, Natasha letting out a surprised squeak as the tattooed woman hauled her off her feet, bridal style.

"How romantic." The red head gasped jokingly, leaning on her shoulder.

"Oh, I am romance. Fuck Titanic. I'm romance now." Nova grinned, pushing open the doors with her foot as Natasha laughed happily. "We even have a pool with heaters. Which is good because otherwise we'd freeze our tits off."

"You're romance, huh?" Natasha asked with raised brows.

"Shut up, little shit." Nova grumbled, kicking off her shoes and walking to out to the back of the house where their was a pool lit by dark blue lights. "Like it?"

"Love it." Natasha beamed, leaning their foreheads together.

Nudging their noses, Natasha went to press their lips together but was cut off by her own squeal of surprise and Nova threw her in the deep pool. Spluttering, the red head came back out, wiping the mess of wet hair from her eyes and scowling jokingly at a laughing Nova.