。188 。

-"Rude

-
"Rude."
-

Natasha sat in the living room, fingers taping the leather arm of the settee, bored out of her mind. Nova was in the kitchen preparing dinner for later and Venom was with her, probably trying to eat the meat.

Getting up with a small sigh, Natasha made her way into the kitchen and stole a piece of pepper that Nova had sliced up. The ebony haired woman gave her a small grin, kissing her cheek before she continued to slice the onions in front of her.

"Did you carry on dancing? Y'know, after the Red Room?" Natasha asked, moving to sit on the counter.

"Hm, not really, no. I can remember it all, like, but I didn't do much after." Nova denied. "Why d'you ask?"

"I'm very bored and wondered if you wanted to do some?" Natasha questioned, biting her bottom lip.

"Let's see your moves." Nova smirked, putting down the knife.

"Wait! I still have my shoes!" Natasha called, running up the stairs.

"Have you been planning this!?" Nova shouted after her.

"No! Maybe! I mean, at some point, yeah!" Natasha yelled back making Nova chuckle.

Once Natasha had come back with her pointe shoes and Nova's which she'd conveniently found, the pair slipped them on and did the up, a tendril reaching out to flick on some soft, French violin music.

"My lady." Nova bowed, a posh accent in her voice.

"Thank you, kind sir." Natasha grinned, taking her open hand and Nova pulled her closer. "If we slam into the kitchen counter, it's your fault."

"I only see that as a good thing." Nova whispered down to her eliciting a giggle and a shake of Natasha's head. "Okay. Serious now."

"Oh, that's different." Natasha gasped, smiling as the pair started to dance.

"Don't make me laugh while we do this." Nova smiled down at her and Natasha nodded, serious expression staring at hers. "Okay, that is not helping."

"What?" Natasha asked confused.

"Your serious face is very amusing." Nova chuckled.

"Hey! It's not." Natasha scoffed as Nova dipped her slowly.

"I beg to differ." Nova mumbled, nudging their noses.

"Your face is amusing naturally." Natasha shot back jokingly.

"Rude." Nova gasped, pulling Natasha back up to her chest. "I will never forgive you."

"Oh please do. I cannot bear it." Natasha deadpanned.

"No. You shall never have my forgiveness." Nova denied, twirling her around.

"That's fine. I'll just have Venom instead." Natasha shrugged, chuckling as Nova pulled her harshly to her chest.

"But I'm better." Nova smirked, the alien stretching from her neck. "Don't even think about breaking my nose."

"I will not do that again." Venom growled. "But now I am the one that will not forgive."

"Wait, again?" Natasha quizzed as she and Nova danced.

"Yeah." Nova nodded. "Ages ago we had a fight and he broke my nose."

"She tried to take Sonny and Cher." Venom grumbled.

"Chickens." Nova told Natasha who nodded in amusement. "He wasn't allowed to eat humans so chickens were the best option. He stole two and just kept them calling them Sonny and Cher. We had to get rid of them when we went in the run, though."

"Can we got back to the broken nose?" Natasha asked.

"Oh, yeah. So we had an argument because he didn't have a job and I got the credit for finding out where Cletus' victims were buried. He broke my nose, ran away." Nova shrugged.

"I came out of the Nova closet." Venom grinned.

"And got straight back in." Nova laughed.

"The Nova closet?" Natasha laughed with Nova.

"Shut up."

"No, no. We're proud of you. That must of been very hard."

"...I know you are joking but it was. She makes the best cakes."

{622}

What the fuck should I do for the next chapter-