。139 。

-"You should've warned her

-
"You should've warned her."
-

Nova pulled her face from Natasha's neck, tears streaming down her face as she held Wade's limp hand in hers. Slowly, she put his hand down on his chest, patting it softly as she breathed out shakily, bringing a hand up to close Wade's open eyes.

"Bye, Sugar Tits." She whispered softly, standing up with Natasha.

Cable turned around, lifting his daughters teddy to his face abs pressing it to his nose. He then grabbed his small time mechanism and turned it around, reversing the previous events that had just happened so he could go back in time. Cable screamed as he did so, slamming down on the button.

"Time to make the chimichangas." Wade said, Nov a getting out after him and slamming the door closed

"30 seconds." Cable stated.

"Hey. Been meaning to ask you, what's with the creepy, dirty hobo bear?" Wade quizzed.

"It's my daughters teddy bear." Cable replied. "Her name's Hope."

"Well..." Cable suddenly reached across to Wade's chest, tucking something in his suit. "What are you doing? Somebody swiped right."

Fast Forward through the fight

Cable shot the bullet at Russell but Wade jumped across, Nova diving after the mercenary as he landed on the floor. Wade rolled over with a groan as Nova scanned his body for blood.

"Tell me they got that in slow motion." Wade said, groaning as he sat up.

"You sacrificed yourself for me." Russell stated, running over to him.

"It would seem I..." Wade paused, grabbing his Skee-ball token from his suit that now had a bullet lodged in it. "Huh? Genuine, high-grade lead. You time-sliding son of a bitch! You did this for me? Wait. You can't go back. You used the last of your fuel. What about your girl, your wife?"

"Now, my family's safe. And I didn't do it for you." Cable responded. "No, I'm gonna stick around for a while, and make sure the world doesn't shit itself into oblivion."

"No. You did it for me." Wade shook his head.

"No, I didn't." Cable stated.

"You did." Wade chuckled.

"I really didn't." Cable continued.

"Pretty sure you did."

"No, I'm positive I didn't."

"Fine. Alright, let's flip a coin. Okay? Heads, you did it for me. Tails, you did it for me. I'm not even gonna look, because you did it for me."

"Say it again."

"He did it for me."

"Jesus."

"We must get the collar off." Colossus spoke up.