。141 。

-"Incoming!"-

-
"Incoming!"
-

FIVE YEARS AFTER THE SNAP
IVY IS 7 YEARS OLD

"Yeah. We boarded that high-suspect warship Danvers pinged." Rocket said, standing in a hologram along with Okoye, Carol, Rhodey and Nebula as Natasha made herself a peanut butter and jam sandwich.

"It was an infectious garbage scow." Nebula spoke up.

"So, thanks for the hot tip." Rocket looked to Carol.

"Well, you were closer." Carol replied.

"Yeah. And now we smell like garbage." Rocket shot back.

"You got a reading on those tremors?" Natasha questioned.

"'Twas a mild subduction under the African plate." Okoye answered.

"Do we have a visual? How are we handling it?" Natasha asked.

"Nat. It's an earthquake under the ocean. We handle it by not handling it." Okoye responded.

"Carol, are we seeing you here next month?" Natasha quizzed.

"Not likely." Carol denied.

"What? You gonna get another haircut?" Rocket inquired.

"Listen, fur face. I'm covering a lot of territory. The things that are happening on Earth are happening everywhere. On thousands of planets." Carol explained.

"Alright, alright. That's a good point. That's a good point." Rocket nodded.

"So, you might not see me for a long time." Carol stated.

"Alright. Uh, well... This channel's always active. So, if anything goes sideways, anyone's making trouble where they shouldn't, comes through me." Natasha told them and Okoye responded in her native language.

"Okay." Rocket agreed.

"Alright." Natasha mumbled and they started to leave.

"Good luck." Carol nodded at Rhodey before her hologram disappeared.

Natasha sat down at the table, sighing softly as she placed her hands down on the wood next to her sandwich. She looked up a Rhodey who had yet to leave.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"Mexico. The Federals found a room full of bodies. Looks like a bunch of cartel guys, never even had a chance to get their guns off."
Rhodey explained.