。91 。

-"We ate them all

-
"We ate them all."
-

Nova and Natasha got off the train that they'd took to Budapest. The tattooed woman looked around, checking their surroundings as she pulled up the hood of her hoodie. Natasha grabbed her hand and led her towards a building.

It looked quite old and as though not many people lived there. There were a few people on the first floor, hanging up washing and sweeping the floor outside their doors. The couple went to the lift and Natasha pressed a floor number making the lift go upwards, creaking slightly.

Natasha opened a small hole in the wall as they arrived on the floor she chose. Reaching underneath, she pulled out a gun and loaded it with ammo. Taking a hint, Nova pulled hers out from her thigh holster as Natasha ticked hers in the back of her jeans.

The redhead went to open the doors to the apartment.

"I know you're out there." Someone said, Russian accent thick in their words.

"I know you know I'm out here." Natasha replied, grabbing the gun. "Stay out here and keep watch."

"Alrighty roo." Nova sighed, scratching her temple with the gun.

"Stop doing that. You'll kill yourself." Natasha whispered harshly and Nova held her hands up, shoving the gun in her pocket.

"Maybe the safety was on." Nova shrugged.

"Was it?" Natasha asked with a raised brow.

"...no." Nova mumbled hesitantly.

Natasha rolled her eyes with a small smile before opened it the door, going in with her gun raised and kicking the door closed. Nova blew a raspberry, not really sure what to do while Natasha spoke with Yelena.

Soon enough, Nova could hear loud bangs and clangs from inside the apartment. She waited a while, knowing Natasha could handle herself. A loud nag occurred and it suddenly went quiet, concerning Nova.

Yelena and Natasha lay on the floor, a curtain around both of their necks as they tried to strangle one another with it. Their faces started to grow redder and redder, neither of them letting go until a knife snapped through the material of the curtain, landing between the two of them.

"'Cause this is how grown-up talk." Nova grumbled, reaching across and plucking the knife out of the wooden floorboards.

"перемирие." Natasha mumbled, both her and Yelena still defensive. (Truce)

Yelena didn't reply as she gasped for air as Nova pulled the curtain away from the two. The blonde looked up at the ceiling as Natasha looked towards her, Nova just standing over them both.

"ты вырос." Natasha stated and Yelena looked over at her, panting. (You've grown up)

"нет дерьма." Yelena responded flatly. (No shit)