。95 。

-"That's what I've been saying for years!"-

-
"That's what I've been saying for years!"
-

Yelena, Natasha and Nova made their way over to a petrol station, the tattooed woman managing to keep up despite her injured leg. They entered the petrol station shop.

"The Red Room'a still active. Where is it?" Natasha asked.

"I have no idea." Yelena answered. "He moves location constantly. And every Widow is sedated on entry and exit for maximum security. Apart from her replica. She's just pure evil." Yelena nodded to Nova.

"I'm just finding it hard to believe that he could stay off my radar." Natasha breathed as Yelena and Nova looked for first aid products.

"Well, it's not smart to attack an Avenger if you want to stay hidden." Yelena stated simply. "I mean, the clue is in the name. Dreykov kills you, one of the big ones comes to avenge you. Most likely Nova if she's not dead as well."

"Wait, what are the big ones?" Natasha questioned defensively as Nova looked rather amused.

"Well, I doubt the god from space has to take an ibuprofen after a fight." Yelena replied. "And she's," Yelena paused, waving a hand over Nova's body, "she's just mental."

"I'm gonna take that as a compliment." Nova smiled, scrunching her nose up slightly.

"It really wasn't one." Yelena shook her head and Nova just waved her off. "Where did you think I was all this time?"

"I thought that you got out and we're living a normal life." Natasha replied, going to the sink and washing her hands.

"And you just never made contact again?" Yelena asked.

"Honestly, I though you didn't want to see me." Natasha argued and Yelena scoffed.

"Bullshit." The blonde commented, leaving the room. "You just didn't want your baby sister to tag along, whilst you saved the world with the cool kids."

"You weren't really my sister." Natasha stated and Nova's eyes whipped towards Yelena who tried to hide how hurt she looked.

"And the Avengers aren't really your family." Yelena shot back as everyone continued their search. "Why do you always do that thing?"

"Do what?" Natasha questioned.

"The thing you do when you're fighting." Yelena continued and Natasha tilted her head as Nova placed their items at the cash register, watching the exchange as she did so. "The...Like...The." Yelena crouched down into the position Natasha used during fights and Nova chuckled. "This thing that you do when you whip your hair when you're fighting with the arm and the hair. And you do, like, a fighting pose." Yelena laughed. "It's a... It's a fighting pose. You're a total poser."

"That's what I've been saying for years!" Nova exclaimed and Yelena nodded in agreement with her.

"I'm not a poser." Natasha defended and the two laughed.

"They're so unpractical, though. Just land on your feet or roll." Nova muttered

"Oh, come in. I mean, they're great poses, but it does look like you think everyone's looking at you, like, all the time." Yelena continued.

"All that time that I spent posing, I was trying to actually do something good to make up for all the pain and suffering that we caused. Trying to me more than just a trained killer." Natasha shot back and Nova sighed, subconsciously lightly punching on the wound in her thigh.

"Well, then you were fooling yourself because pain and suffering is everyday, and we are all still a trained killer." Yelena argued. "Except I'm not the one that's on the magazine. I'm not the killer that little girls call their hero."

"If it's any consolation, I'm not on a magazine. I scare most people." Nova smiled falsely, grabbing their things and leaving the shop, Yelena hot on her tail.

{611}