。125 。

-"We are?"-

-
"We are?"
-

"Wade." Colossus said, entering the room while Wade was sat with a device on his head and Natasha and Nova were just sitting across from him, the tall woman doodling on the red heads hand. "Wade!"

"Hey, I was just taking Cerebro for a spin here, looking deep into the future. Phew, this whiny here-"

"That's not how Cerebro works." Colossus stated, Wade saying it just after he started as if he predicted the future.

"Yea. Yes, it is." Wade disagreed.

"We have mission." Colossus continued, Wade also repeating it a second after.

"We do. You do. You guys be safe out there." Wade corrected.

"No, I want you all to join me." Colossus said and then Wade repeated it.

"I'm sorry, what?" Wade questioned.

"You are ready." Colossus nodded.

"That's a terrible idea, and it's gonna end badly. You wanna now how I know? I'll give you a hint. It's on my head and smells like Patrick Stewart." Wade whispered the last part.

"That is why Nova and Natasha are coming." Colossus told him.

"We are?" The couple questioned.

"Be at the X-Jet in five." Colossus ordered, throwing Wade a trainee vest and then Natasha and Nova their suits.

"How does he have these?" Natasha quizzed, more to herself.

"Author. Blame them." Wade shrugged, the thing he was wearing now broken.

"I still don't get that." Natasha muttered to Nova.

"Neither. Just smile and wave, doll face, smile and wave." Nova mumbled.

"Stop quoting Madagascar and get ready." Natasha smiled.

"But-"

"If you don't, I'll hide the ice cream."

"You're a cruel woman."

{265}