。132 。

-"Living for it

-
"Living for it."
-

"Supposedly she can rap, too."

"I like that. Terrific, these are all terrific."

"Meet Bedlam." Weasel introduced, handing Wade a sheet while Nova looked over his shoulder at it.

"Cool name! Superpowers?" Wade asked.

"I can distort electrical fields." Bedlam stated, wiggling his fingers to make the lights flicker. "Including the one inside your brain," Wade, Weasel, Nova and Natasha all felt their heads go slightly fuzzy, "causing anxiety, confusion, pain."

"So, basically, you're Dave Matthews." Wade replied. "We can use him."

Wade stabbed Bedlam's head shot into the wall with a knife.

"I'm Zeitgeist." The next man introduced, a green mask in front of his face.

"Cool. I like it." Wade nodded. "So you have the power to put your finger on the pulse of society?"

"N-no. No, I spot acidic vomit." Zeitgeist sniffed.

"Alright roo, enough of that." Nova mumbled, putting down her chocolate.

"Do you want me to demonstrate?" Zeitgeist asked.

"No!" Both Wade and Natasha yelled.

"We'll take your word for it." Weasel agreed.

"Thank you. Yeah. Listen, we've all eaten at Arby's okay?" Wade chuckled.

"I believe you, Pennywise. I believe you." Nova nodded rapidly.

"Oh, my God! They grow up so fast!" Wade exclaimed, wiping a fake tear. "She broke the fourth wall, everyone!"

Wade stabbed Zeitgeist's picture into the wall.

"And this is the Vanisher." Weasel said, holding up a blank picture.

They all looked ahead and saw absolutely nothing ahead of them.

"But... Vanisher!" Wade laughed, clapping. "Nice!"

"Right?" Weasel smiled.

"He's good. Maybe? Unless he's not here." Nova muttered.

"He's not here, is he?" Wade questioned.

"He may be running late." Weasel admitted.

Wade stabbed the blank picture of Vanisher into the wall.

"My name's Rusty, but I go by Shatterstar." The next man introduced, a red plait going over his shoulder.

"That's good, yeah." Weasel and Wade agreed.

"Camp. Living for it." Nova nodded in approval.

"'Rusty' is terrible." Wade spoke up.

"Toughie." Weasel mumbled

"So, uh, where are you from?" Wade quizzed.

"The planet Mojo World." Shatterstar stated.

"So you're an alien, I guess." Wade said the same time Weasel said 'Bad name'. "How does that, uh, help us?"

"I'm basically better than you at everything." Shatterstar replied flatly.

"Just once I'm gonna find a planet of people that are worse than me at everything. A whole bunch of functional idiots. I'm gonna go there, and I'm gonna be their Superman." Wade explained.

"Isn't that Canada?" Weasel questioned.

"You shut your goddamn trash mouth!" Wade glared, pointing a finger at the barman.

"How good is your cherry pie?" Natasha asked, clearing her throat, leaning forward in her seat as Nov a gasped loudly.

"No! Don't answer that, Shattershit. Go! Say hi to Austin Powers for me. Mojo Planet! Like that's real." Nova scoffed, offended.

"I was jok-"

"Don't wanna hear it, Natasha. Don't wanna hear it!"

Wade stabbed the picture of Shatterstar onto the wall. Nova moved over to the photo, drawing a very detailed penis on his forehead.

"Meet-"

"Domino." The woman cut Weasel off.

"It's a yes. I think I need a golden buzzer for this moment." Nova mumbled to Wade and Natasha glared heatedly at her.

"Calm down your gayness." Natasha muttered.

"I can't do that! It's who I am!" Nova objected.

"What's your shtick?" Wade quizzed as Nova dodged another slap to the shoulder from Natasha.

"I'm lucky." Domino stated.

"You are. You're really pretty." Nova mumbled.

"Oh, my God! Where is your off button?" Natasha scoffed.

"Next to the on button." Nova whispered, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Back on track if you please, pornstars. You can have jealous sex later. If you're so lucky, then what are you doing here with us?" Wade questioned.

"I don't know yet." Domino responded.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Wade quizzed.

"It means that I don't know yet." Domino repeated. "But there's a reason why I'm here, and I'll know when I know. Everything usually works out for me."

"Luck isn't a superpower." Wade denied.

"Yes, it is." Domino argued.

"No, ma'am." Wade shot back.

"Mhm."

"Mario No-pez."

"Yeah."

"Nacho cheese."

"No, it definitely is. I really-"

"There's not way that it-"

"Sorry, I was interrupting you."

"Sorry. No, I interrupted you."

"No, no, no. You can go first."

"Oh, I was just gonna say, 'No, it isn't.'"

"I was gonna just bring it back to that yes, it is."

"Let's meet in the middle and say, 'No, it isn't.'"

"But it is."

"Okay. You're hired!"

"You're hired."

"Oh, lucky me." Domino smiled.

"She's great." Wade agreed.

Wade pinned a picture of Domino on the wall and Natasha drew a moustache on it but the pen conveniently wasn't working. Lucky Domino.

"And last, but not least..." Weasel trailed off.

"Peter." A man in chinos with a blue check shirt in buttoned up as well as a bomber jacket and a thick moustache.

"Am I getting catfished here or...?" Wade asked, holding up a picture of a much fitter Peter. Peter shook his head. "Any powers you wanna tell us about?"

"No." Peter shrugged. "I don't have one. Um, I just saw the ad and thought it looked fun."

"You're in." Wade stated.

"Yeah." Peter smiled.

"Fuck!" Dopinder exclaimed, dropping the crates of beer he was holding.

Wade stabbed the picture of Peter into the wall with a screwdriver.

{891}