。180 。

-"Now

-
"Now."
-

Nova was sat in bed, reading a book as music played in the background from her record player that was on her set of drawers. The bathroom door connected to her bedroom opened and Natasha walked in, sliding under the covers and placing her head on her pillow, sighing quietly through her nose.

Tracing her fingers over Nova's forearm, Natasha mulled over everything and her eyes flickered up to Nova's face. The tall woman was completely engrossed with the words of Stephen King, reading on as Annie Wilkes cut off Paul Sheldon's thumb, music helping her concentration stay on the pages.

They had talked about having a baby, always hinting towards another child but Natasha didn't know if Nova was messing around or genuinely wanted one. The red head pressed her lips together, concealing a grin as she thought about Nova holding a baby; their baby.

Warmth pooled in her stomach, a cozy feeling tingling through her veins before they ran cold. It was a risk. It was a risk being together and having Ivy, let alone another child. Even though they were retired, anyone could try and take down the ex-Avengers.

There could be another Ashley out there, Natasha thought worriedly.

But Nova and Venom could easily protect their kids, so could she. The pair already looked at Natasha and Ivy like they hung the moon and the stars, wouldn't they like another addition to their strange little family? Natasha's frown quickly turned back into that concealed, pressed-lip smile, a light blush on her cheeks as she moved her head onto Nova's bicep.

"I can hear you thinkin', Tasha." Nova voiced, eyes still flickering over the words on the pages, but she was listening.

"Sorry. Carry on." Natasha apologised, pressing a light kiss to her arm.

"Nah. I'm listening." Nova muttered, shoving the bookmark Ivy made for her into the pages and placing it on her bedside table.

Natasha bit her bottom lip, huffing a laugh through her nose when Nova lay her head on the pillow, nudging their noses together. Winding an arm around Natasha's waist, Nova tugged her close, legs intertwining and tendrils wrapping around them both.

"What's going on? You've been quiet tonight." Nova hummed, slightly concerned. "Was it Gemma? Fuckin' bitch."

"No, it wasn't her." Natasha shook her head, hair ruffling on the pillow and Nova's eyebrows furrowed in thought.

"Uh, no idea. Did I do something?" Nova asked carefully.

"No." Natasha smiled. "I wanna talk to you and V."

"Okay." Nova muttered and Venom stretched from her neck, licking both of their cheeks.

"What do you think of babies?" Natasha blurted out before she could plan her words.

"They're little people? Very random question." Nova chuckled.

"Yes, they are small versions of people that make them." Venom nodded firmly.

"No, not what are they. What do you th- I give up." Natasha sighed.

"You didn't try very hard." Nova snorted. "Seriously, what's wrong?"

"You looked perfect with Luke today. It just... Just got me thinking." Natasha whispered.

"About..." Nova trailed off, lips twitching into a small smirk.

"What if we had a baby? We could adopt one or get a sperm donor." Natasha suggested, smile widening when Nova's did the same.

"I don't mean to be a pain in the arse, Tasha," Nova started and Natasha frowned, "but I can't have a baby."

"Why not? Venom healed you." Natasha stated.

"Yeah, biologically I can have a baby but I really cannot do it. I have a crippling fear of throwing up." Nova admitted.

"Okay, let me get this straight." Natasha propped herself up on her elbow, looking at her husband and wife. "You're not scared of going to space, having an alien in you, fighting creatures we've never even heard of, taking down terrorist organisations, blood, murder, assassins and spiders yet you're afraid of throwing up?"

"Exactly." Nova shrugged. "If you don't wanna have a baby, we can still adopt. Surrogate, may-"

"No, I wanna carry the baby." Natasha grinned, rolling on top of Nova.

"You do?" The ebony haired woman asked and she nodded. "Are we really gonna do this? Are we gonna have a baby?"

"Yeah." Natasha nodded, squealing happily when Nova rolled them over, pressing their lips together lovingly. "So, how would we do it? Sperm donor? Or there's that thing where they mould our cells together and it makes a baby but it can only be a girl."

"I can help." Venom spoke up.

"No, no, you can't." Nova denied. "Remember Carnage? We made an ugly child, babes."

"That was our blood that created him." Venom grumbled. "But, yes, he was ugly. And he did not taste good."

"You ate him?" Natasha questioned.

"Yup." Nova nodded as Venom hummed/growled in agreement. "Besides the point. How can you make a baby?"

"Cells. Symbiotes. I can make a baby, I have no idea how but I can." Venom replied. "And it will somehow be all of ours together. Related to all of us biologically."

"Will they have their own symbiote?" Nova quizzed, the couples eyes now on the alien.

"I do not think so. Maybe some characteristics of mine. Strength. Speed. Senses." Venom answered. "If they do, I can help or eat it. But it will not hurt them. Because I will eat it."

"I mean, that problem's solved." Natasha chuckled happily.

"But rules, V." Nova said firmly. "If and when Natasha gets pregnant, you will not go into her body, understand?"

"Yes." Venom agreed before thinking. "Unless it is sex. But otherwise, I will not go in her body."

"We're really doing this?" Natasha asked, grinning madly.

"I think so." Nova nodded, kissing her softly again.

"When should we start?" Natasha giggled as Nova pinned her arms down to the sheets.

"Now." Nova whispered and Natasha nodded but a sudden bark sounded and they turned to Pongo who was in his bed on the floor. "Maybe not in front of the dog, though."

"I will eat him for disrupting!"

"V! Shut up and go to sleep!"

{1008}