。140 。

-"Oh, no you don't!"-

-
"Oh, no you don't!"
-

THREE YEARS AFTER THE SNAP
IVY IS 5 YEARS OLD

"That's amazing, petal!" Nova cheered as Ivy placed her hands on the floor in the gym, creating grass under her fingers before the green blades seeped back into her skin.

"I did it!" Ivy yelled excitedly, running towards Nova who crouched, grabbing her and picking her up, twirling them around. "I did it, Mummy!"

"Yes, you did!" Nova grinned, placing Ivy on her hip. "So proud of you."

"Thank you." Ivy smiled, leaning her head on Nova's shoulder.

"What are you two celebrating?" Natasha asked with a smile, walking into the gym and pecking Nova on the lips as Ivy made an 'ew' sound while Nova chuckled.

"Well, Ivy has learnt a new trick." Nova said, excitement evident in her voice.

"Have you really?" Natasha asked and Ivy nodded, jumping out of Nova's arms and placing her hands on the floor, repeating her earlier actions and the red head gasped. "That's so good, цветок." (Flower)

"Mummy and Daddy helped." Ivy said, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"No, we didn't. Twas all you." Nova shook her head and Ivy bowed her head shyly at the compliment.

"C'mon, lunch." Natasha grinned, leading them out of the gym and Ivy took their hands excitedly, running out of the room and dragging her parents with her.

"Uncle Stevie!" Ivy cheered as she spotted Steve walk into the compound.

"There she is!" The blonde exclaimed as the child jumped up at him and he caught her, placing her on his hip. "How's my favourite niece?"

"I'm your only niece." Ivy huffed as they walked to the kitchen.

"You're getting sassier and sassier." Steve commented, placing her down on a stool a shes giggled. "Take after your Mum."

"Natasha's fault!"

"Nova's fault!"

"Hey!"

"You hey! You hey!"

"I'm hungry!" Ivy pouted, interrupting her parents playful squabbling as her stomach rumbled.

"There you go, one crisp sandwich." Natasha smiled, placing down the plate and sliding it towards Ivy.

"Thanks, Mama." Ivy thanked, digging into the halved sandwich as Nova did the same with hers.

They are together, chatting quietly and laughing between themselves as Ivy made vines tickle Steve's ear and then make them disappear so he wouldn't notice. Nova stared at Natasha, the red head laughing as Ivy discreetly stole some apple from Steve's plate with a vine. The tall woman grinned to herself, thinking how never in a million years would she have imagined having what she had now when she was in the Red Room.