。152 。

-"Shut up

-
"Shut up."
-

"Alright, the glove's ready." Rocket said, their version of the gauntlet under a device as everyone stood around, suited up, Ivy now cast asleep in bed out of exhaustion. "Question is, who's gonna snap their freakin' fingers?"

"I'll do it." Thor spoke up.

"Excuse me?" Tony questioned.

"It's okay." Thor waved them off.

"Stop, stop. Slow down." Tony said.

"Thor. Just wait." Steve started. "We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet."

"I'm sorry. What, we're all just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?" Thor questioned.

"We should at least discuss it." Scott chimed in.

"Look, sitting here staring at the thing is not gonna bring everybody back. I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? So, this responsibility falls upon me." Thor continued.

"Normally you're right." Tony stated.

"It's my duty." Thor added.

"It's not about that." Tony said.

"It's not that. Sh." Thor shushed.

"Hey, buddy-"

"Stop it! Just let me." Thor objected. "Just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right." Thor begged.

"Look, it's not just the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent. I'm telling you. You're in no condition." Tony told him.

"What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?" Thor questioned.

"Cheez Whiz." Rhodey joked.

"Shut up." Natasha hissed lowly.

"Lightning." Thor corrected.

"Yeah." Tony nodded.

"Lightning." Thor repeated.

"Lightning won't help you, pal. It's gotta be me." Bruce chimed in. "You saw what those stones did the Thanos. They almost killed him. None of you could survive. Not even you, Wade."

"How do we know you will?" Steve quizzed.

"We don't." Bruce answered. "But the radiation's mostly gamma. It's like... I was made for this."

"Good to go, yeah?" Tony questioned as Bruce picked up the glove.

"Let's do it." Bruce responded.

"Okay, remember, everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago, you're just bringing them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years." Tony explained.

"Got it." Bruce nodded.

Scott clicked on his helmet, Steve now wearing his and holding his shield. Wade pushed Natasha behind him in an iron suit Tony had made her, knowing he could protect her from anything that could hit them. Rhodey clicked down his helmet while Thor pushed Rocket behind him. Tony made his suit appear on his body, holding up a holographic shield to protect himself and Clint.

"Friday, to me a favour and activate Barn Door Protocol, will ya?" Tony asked the AI.

"Yes, boss." Friday replied and boarders came up over the windows and roof.

"Everybody comes home." Bruce mumbled.

The glove started to pull apart, adjusting to the size of Bruce's hand. Everyone watched apprehensively as Bruce groaned, falling to the floor, a rainbow of colours shooting up his arm from the power of the stones. His arm started burn from the power of them.

"Take it off! Take it off!" Thor yelled.

"No, wait. Bruce, are you okay?" Steve questioned.

"Does he look it, Stevie!?" Wade shouted, Natasha now holding a holographic shield up similar to Tony's in front of them. Bruce groaned loudly again. "Oh, shit!"

"Talk to me, Banner." Tony ordered.

"I'm okay." Bruce managed to pant out. "I'm okay."

Bruce yelled, lifting his glowing arm up with the other. He forced his fingers to snap and a bright light took over the room before Bruce was flaking to the floor, the glove slipping off as he did so.

"Bruce!" Steve exclaimed, everyone farting towards the green man and Clint kicked away the glove

"Don't move him." Tony ordered before straying over his arm with some sort of fire extinguisher like thing while Bruce groaned, holding onto Steve's arm.

"Did it work?" Bruce questioned weakly.

"We're not sure. It's okay." Thor soothed.

"Just take it easy, Bruce." Natasha said softly as the panels started to open again and Scott walked towards the windows.

Clint looked up as his phone vibrated, his wife's face popping up on the screen. Wade smiled at Natasha, the red head leaning against him now as he put an arm over her shoulders. Clint answered the phone.

"Honey." He greeted shakily and Natasha's eyes snapped to him.

"Clint?" Laura quizzed.

"Honey." Clint repeated tearfully.

"Guys. I think it worked." Scott breathed in amazement, looking out of the window.

"Where's Ivy?" Wade suddenly demanded, looking above them.

"In her room." Natasha replied before looking up. "Go to her, now!"

Wade started running as the base was blown up by Thanos' ship. Explosions covered the entirety of the grounds and Wade tried to get to Ivy. The little girl woke up from the first bang and screamed as he room started to crumble under her.

{784}

Heyyy how you doing? Don't eat me

This is Natasha's iron suit, I found it on google. Doesn't belong to me:

Also, I'm contemplating giving Steve a different ending because I hate his with a ✨ passion ✨ but idk what

Also, I'm contemplating giving Steve a different ending because I hate his with a passion but idk what.