。157 。

-"When did you know?"-

-
"When did you know?"
-

"Remember, you have to return the stones to the exact moment you got 'em or you're gonna open a bunch of nasty alternative realities." Bruce stated, handing Steve the suitcase of stones.

Sam, Wade, Nova, Natasha, Bucky and Bruce were all seeing him off as he did his quick job, Ivy busy climbing a tree with her powers.

"Don't worry, Bruce. Clip all the branches." Steve replied, clipping it shut.

"And if you look down, I might give you a wave." Nova teased receiving a slap on the arm form Natasha. "Ow. I regret saying that now."

"You know, if you want, I could come with you." Sam smiled.

"Or me. I-I mean, I wouldn't say no or anything like that." Wade stumbled over his words and Steve smiled, everyone else smirking at the two of them.

"You're a good man, Sam." Steve said. "And you're a strangely fascinating man. This one's on me, though." Steve's eyes lingered on Wade who was still grinning at him like a mad man before he walked over to Bucky.

"Don't do anything stupid till I get back." Steve joked and Nova frowned, glancing at Wade who's face seemed to drop.

"How can I?" Bucky asked with a small chuckle. "You're taking all the stupid with you."

Steve brought Bucky into a hug and Nova could faintly see Bucky's lips twitch upwards before they settled into a thin line again. They pulled back and, with his back turned to everyone, Steve winked at Bucky.

"Gonna miss you, buddy." Bucky whispered quietly but Wade heard and turned his back to everyone, making his way over to Ivy.

"It's gonna be okay, Buck." Steve stated.

"Steven, you better not pull a dick move." Nova hissed threateningly, glancing to Wade.

Steve nodded at her before climbing on the pad and and picking at Mjolnir after clicking his red and white suit on.

"How long is this gonna take?" Sam questioned.

"For him, as long as he needs. For us, five seconds." Bruce answered. "You ready, Cap?" Steve nodded, eyes lingering on Wade for a second. "Alright, we'll meet you back here, okay?"

"You bet." Steve nodded, looking away from the mercenary as his helmet clicked on.

"Going quantum. Three, two, one." Bruce counted and Steve disappeared. "And retiring in five, four, three, two, one."

A click sounded and Steve wasn't there. Bruce looked down at his computer in confusion and started to type into it. Nova looked around, seeing Wade beginning to glare at the floor, kicking a small rock away from his foot sadly.

"Where is he?" Sam demanded.

"I don't know." Bruce replied. "He should be here."

"On your left." Steve smirked and Bucky turned around with an achieved grin as everyone span to the blonde.