。122 。

-"Fuck

-
"Fuck."
-

The Avengers were now sat in the Guardians space ship, on their way to kill Thanos. Nova was sat next to Natasha, Wade on her other side as they flew into space.

"Okay. Who here hasn't been to space?" Rocket questioned and Natasha, Nova, Wade, Steve and Rhodey held their hands up.

"Why?" Rhodey questioned as Carol chuckled.

"You better not throw up on my ship." Rocket responded.

"Maybe I should've worn the brown pants this time." Wade muttered to Nova who chuckled.

"Approaching jump in three, two, one." Nebula counted down as the ship suddenly jolted and they were sent through a jump.

Carol exited the ship as they waited, flying above the planet Thanos was currently living on.

"I'll head down for recon." She stated, zooming off.

Steve was looked down at a compass with a photo of Peggy inside as Natasha sat next to him. Wade and Nova were arguing about space, Nova being the correct one but Wade too stubborn to admit that Pluto wasn't a planet.

"This is gonna work, Steve." Natasha spoke up, definitively.

"I know it will. 'Cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't." Steve replied.

"Wade, Pluto is not a fucking planet!" Nova suddenly exclaimed.

"Don't say that! They could hear you!" Wade gasped.

"They?" Nova asked, referring to Wade acting as though the planet was a person.

"Hey, I respect pronouns." Wade defended himself.

"That's not- never mind." Nova mumbled, shaking her head with a smile.

"You seem excited." Natasha smiled at her fiancé, noticing Nova's knee bouncing excitedly as she looked out into the atmosphere.

"I've been dreaming of this since I was two. I can't wait to tell my dad." She replied. "I were obsessed with space, I was. Truly jealous of Buzz Lightyear, as well. I got to say his line but I'm actually in space, not in a toy shop. How cool is that?" Nova rambled excitedly.

"My God, you're a geek." Wade snorted.

"Fuck off." Nova snapped playfully.

"No satellites. No ships. No armies. No ground defences of any kind. It's just him." Carol spoke up, having flew back to the ship.