。186 。

-"You feel okay, Tasha?"-(Warnings: smutty goodness for you lot, oral, face sitting, use of sex toys - vibrator, bondage - rope, belt and tendrils, edging, daddy kink, knife kink kinda - Nova uses it to cut the rope, slapping - thigh, arse, clit, ...

-
"You feel okay, Tasha?"
-
(Warnings: smutty goodness for you lot, oral, face sitting, use of sex toys - vibrator, bondage - rope, belt and tendrils, edging, daddy kink, knife kink kinda - Nova uses it to cut the rope, slapping - thigh, arse, clit, humiliation, kinda dirty talk ig, fingering, squirting, hair pulling, praise, doggy style, dumification - idk if that how you spell it, very subby Nat, dom Nova, mocking and aftercare. If there's more, can you tell me so I can add them to this list. Comment shit cuz it makes me laugh)

With both the kids at school and the dog fast asleep downstairs, what else were they supposed to do...

Nova's thighs were each side of Natasha's head, hips rocking slowly as the red heads tongue flicked over her clit. The tall woman's body was facing towards Natasha's lower body while she held a vibrator to her clit, keeping it on full blast making Natasha whimper into her sex, trying to buck her hips.

Around Natasha's ankles was a knot of thick black rope, keeping her legs pressed together, unable to really move from the vibrations that were strumming her bundle of nerves. At the bottom of her stomach, her hands were tied together with another skilfully knotted rope and she was unable to hold anything apart from her own hands which, in all honestly, isn't as good as gripping Nova's thighs for dear life. Across her thighs was a bond of more thick rope, keeping them pressed together.

"Aw, you close, Cherry?" Nova asked with a smirk when she saw Natasha's abdomen tense, the buck of her hips becoming more frantic as she chased her orgasm.

"Yes, Daddy." Natasha whined into her folds, eyes fluttered closed as she traced her tongue around Nova's entrance.

"Stay still." Nova ordered, slapping Natasha's thigh as she tried to push further against the vibrator.

Knowing Natasha's body like the back of her hand, Nova knew when she was about to cum, which was now. So, before the red head could have that sweet, sweet release, Nova pulled the vibrator away from her clit and Natasha's knees bent, body curling into herself as she writhed under Nova.

"Hey, stop whining!" Nova demanded when Natasha started to whine pleas into her sex, hips bucking erratically.

Sighing in pleasure, Nova reluctantly pulled herself off Natasha's face and the short woman whimpered at the loss but it didn't last long because Nova turned around, thighs locking next her head. Smirking down at her, Nova grabbed a handful of Natasha's hair and tugged on it lightly.

"Be a good girl and make Daddy cum." Nova mumbled down to her, pushing Natasha's face closer to her folds and she immediately wrapped her lips around her clit, suckling softly as her hips continued to buck helplessly into the air.

Natasha continued to flick and drag her tongue over Nova's sex, fingers itching to grab onto her thighs but they were stuck to rub against the leather belt, frustration mixing with the lust in her veins.