。40 。

-"I'm scared!"-

-
"I'm scared!"
-

A few hours later, the jet landed by a farm house. The solemn looking Avengers walked out of the jet; Clint helping Natasha and Steve helping Nova who was trying to speed up towards Natasha but Steve wouldn't let her run so Venom opted for wrapping a tentacle around her arm, trying to comfort the three of them.

"What is this place?" Thor asked as they stepped onto the porch.

"Safe house." Tony answered.

"Let's hope." Clint joked, opening the door.

Clint let everyone into the house, holding Natasha next to him. Nova looked around in confusion at the farm house. It was definitely a family home, but whose?

"Honey?" Clint called and it registered in Nova's mind. "I'm home." A heavily pregnant woman stepped out, looking at Clint in shock. "Hi. Company. Sorry, didn't call ahead."

"Hey." She interrupted, pressing a kiss to his lips and hugging him.

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony denied.

"Gentleman, this is Laura." Clint introduced her.

"I know all of your names." Laura said with a wave and a chuckle.

Nova shuffled Steve off her and walked over to Natasha, not saying anything but wrapping her arms around her waist and placing her head on top of hers. Footsteps suddenly approached the room.

"Ooh. Incoming." Clint mumbled.

"Dad!" A small brunette girl exclaimed.

"Hi, sweetheart!" Clint greeted, picking her up before hugging the brunette boy next to her. "Hey, buddy. How are you guys doing?"

"These are smaller agents." Tony said.

"Oh, my goodness." Clint kissed his daughters forehead and then his sons.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" The young girl, Lila, asked and Clint gasped.

Nova let go of Natasha as the red head stepped forwards, the tattooed woman taking a few steps back so she was out fo the way.

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" Natasha quizzed as Clint laughed when Natasha picked Lila up.

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve apologised sincerely.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." Tony stated.

"Yeah, well, Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files. I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low." Clint smiled.

"Zip it, lock it, throw it in my pocket." Nova joked weakly, pretending to zip her lips and put a keep in her pocket.

Thor stepped on some LEGO as Natasha approached Laura.