。77 。

-"I don't know who you're taking about

-
"I don't know who you're taking about."
-

A woman with her hood up walked into Sister Margaret's bar, keeping her head down low as she made a beeline for the man working the bar. Sitting down on a stool, she cleared her throat.

"One second." Weasel mumbled, pouring someone a shot of tequila and then making his way over to her. "How May I help you?"

"I'm looking for Nova Black." Natasha stated and Weasel stiffened.

Wade had introduced Weasel and Nova to one another a few days ago and he was made to swear not to tell anyone where he was. So, Weasel cleared his throat, looking everywhere but at the Natasha, who he didn't actually realise was her.

"I don't know that name." He lied.

"You're an awful lier. I know she's with your friend, Wade Wilson. I need to speak with her." Natasha stated.

"Oh, yeah? What about?" Weasel quizzed.

"She's my girlfriend and we're on the run. Tell me where she is." Natasha ordered, looking up at him with a glare and Weasel realised who she was.

"Uh, yeah. I don't know where she is at the moment. But, try going to this strip club a few streets away. Here, I'll give you the address." Weasel began to write it down.

"She's at a strip club?" Natasha raised an eyebrow, amused.

"She's probably just with Wade. I wouldn't worry about it." Weasel said nervously, handing her the slip of paper.

"Thanks. If she comes in here, tell her I'm looking for her." Natasha smiled, getting up and leaving the bar.

Outside, Francis was about to storm into the place as Natasha left. She stared at them with suspicion, keeping a hand on the gun in her jacket pocket but Francis caught sight of her face.

"Well, well, well. If I never." He started as Angel grabbed Natasha's hair roughly, lying her head back so fast she could have got whiplash. "You're that irritating little shit's girlfriend, aren't you?"

"I don't know who you're taking about." Natasha gritted, hissing as Angel tugged her hair harder, straining her neck.

She went to move from their hold but couldn't as Angel wrapped an arm around her waist to ensure she stayed in the same spot. Natasha wiggled in her grasp but Angel was too strong.

"You know exactly who I'm talking about." Francis muttered darkly. "You see, your girlfriend has become quite a problem for me as well as her friend. You know where they are or else you wouldn't be here."

"I don't know who you're talking about." Natasha repeated.

"You do. Or does the name Nova Black not ring a bell in that pretty little head of yours?" Francis asked smugly. "Oh, yes. Everyone knows about the famous Black Widow and Poison Onyx's relationship. So, you're going to tell me where she is or I'll force it out fo you."

"I don't know where she is." Natasha mumbled, gulping as she was suddenly span into someone else's arms.

"Go on, Angel." Francis smirked. "Your time to shine."

Natasha looked back at the black hired woman and was met with a fist. Everything went black and her ears rang, her body falling limp in a man's arms as she was knocked out.

{537}