。117 。

-"She should be pissed off

-
"She should be pissed off."
-

The many tribes and Avengers flew across the fields of Wakanda on some sort of aircraft that was hovering above the ground. Wade had gotten off Nova's back finally and had joined Steve and Natasha on one of the hovering pads while Venom was running alongside them.

"How we looking, Bruce?" Natasha questioned.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it." Bruce said as he used the blasters of the giant iron suit to propel himself over the pads with a yell. "Wow! This is amazing, man. It's like being the Hulk without actually-" Bruce was cut off by falling face first in the grass. "I'm okay. I'm okay."

"I've got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line." Rhodey spoke up, flying overhead.

The hovering pads came to a stop and everyone got off, all of the tribes grouping up in formation. Venom hoped to the front, placing himself between Natasha and Wade as M'Baku's tribe chanted.

"Thank you for standing with us." T'Challa thanked, shaking M'Baku's hand to which he replied in their native language.

Natasha, Steve, Venom abs T'Challa made their way to the edge of the force field where Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian were standing. Proxima dragged her sword along the force field and a crackling sound emitted from it, unable to break it.

"Where's your other friend?" Natasha asked smugly.

"You will pay for his life with yours." Proxima responded. "Thanos will have that stone."

"That's not gonna happen." Steve stated firmly.

"You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood." T'Challa spoke up.

"We have blood to spare." Proxima replied, standing her ground.

The woman let out a yell, lifting her sword in the air. The capsules rose from the ground slightly and a loud rumbling was heard. Steve, Venom, Natasha and T'Challa made their way back up to the tribes.

"They surrender?" Bucky questioned.

"Not exactly." Steve sighed, everyone looking forwards.

T'Challa chanted in their native language and the tribes repeated his words, stomping their spears with each chant. Proxima swung her sword again and hundreds, maybe thousands, of aliens came out of the trees, snarling.

"What the hell?" Bucky mumbled in disbelief.

"They look like I could be related to them." Wade muttered, referring to his skin.

"Looks like we pissed her off." Natasha muttered to them.

"She should be pissed off. She looks like a goat." Venom growled.

The aliens stormed toward s the barrier, crashing into it. Their claws scrapped at the force field, their hands going through but immediately being chopped off. Some got theirs heads through but they were also cut off by the dome.

"They're killing themselves." Okoye spoke up, disgusted.

Some of the aliens managed to get through the barrier and the tribes held their capes up, small force fields forming there as they chanted in unison again. They pointed their spears at the aliens as T'Challa shouted in Xhosa.

They shot the power out of their spears, aiming at the aliens. Bucky aimed his gun, shooting bullets at them as well, determination etched onto his face. Sam flew overhead, shooting at them as Bruce was storming towards them.

"You see the teeth on those things?" Sam asked loudly.

"Alright, back up, Sam." Rhodey ordered. "You're gonna get your wings singed."

Maybe bombs left Rhodey's suit, falling on the floor and blowing up some of the aliens. They were still coming through the force field.

"Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us, there's nothing between them and Vision." Bruce stated.

"Then we better keep 'em in front of us." Steve replied sternly.

"How do we do that?" Okoye asked.

"We open the barrier." T'Challa replied before pressing his com. "On my signal, open North-West Sexton Seventeen. On my signal."

"This will be the end of Wakanda." M'Baka said sadly, gazing ahead at the oncoming aliens.

"Then it will be the noblest ending in history." Okoye responded proudly.

Steve clicked his shields into place as T'Challa shouted in Xhosa. The tribes took down their force fields and T'Challa made his way to the front of the tribes.

"Wakanda forever!"

{694}