。170 。

-"Cheese string?"-

-
"Cheese string?"
-

Berlin, Germany

Bucky, Sam and Nova walked down a corridor with a police officer, about to talk to Zemo.

"He's just through that corridor." The officer said.

"Alright, give us a sec." Bucky ordered and he walked away from them. "I'm gonna go in alone."

"Why?" Sam quizzed.

"Because you're both Avengers. You know how he feels about that." Bucky answered.

"It's not like you two were known for frolickin' in the sun together." Sam shot back.

"He was obsessed with HYDRA. We have history together. Trust me. I got it." Bucky argued.

"No, Winter, we have history together. You and Zemo fought once. It's not the same thing." Nova shook her head.

"Trust me, Nova." Bucky mumbled and she stared at him before relenting, slowly nodding and he left to walk to Zemo.

"Hey, if you had to chose a colour flame, which once would you sit on?" Nova asked.

"What?" Sam questioned.

"If you had to sit on a certain colour flame, what colour would it be?" Nova asked with a shrug.

"I wouldn't." Sam denied.

"You have no choice." Nova shot back.

"Then I won't choose."

"Boring. I'd sit on blue just to see what it's like."

-

"What are you talking about? You wanna break Zemo outta jail?" Sam asked as they walked into an unknown place. "Where the hell are we, Buck? Have you lost your mind?"

"We have no leads, no moves, no nothing." Bucky responded.

"What we have is one of the most dangerous men in the world behind bars." Sam continued.

"And we also have ten Super Soldiers that are loose." Bucky shot back.

"Zemo's gonna mess with our minds. Especially yours. No offence." Sam stated.

"Offence." Bucky muttered as he flicked the lights on. "Super Soldiers go against everything he believes in. He is crazy, but he still has a code."

"Yes, working for a terrorist organisation. Very good code." Nova gasped sarcastically.

"A code I've been on the wrong side of, Buck, and so have you." Sam added. "He blew up the UN, he killed King T'Chaka and framed you for it. Did you forget that? You think the Wakandans forgot about it? It's a rhetorical questioned. They didn't.I know why this matters to you, but it's pushing you off the deep end."