。21 。

-"Get your Humpty Dumpty looking arse in the car downstairs beforeI kill you

-
"Get your Humpty Dumpty looking arse in the car downstairs beforeI kill you."
-

"Listen, I got to fly home tonight because I got some constituency problem and I got to press the flesh." The Senator spoke up, walking down the steps of some fancy restaurant.

"Any constituent in particular, Mr. Senator?" Sitwell asked from beside him.

"Oh, no, not really." The Senator replied as they stopped. "Twenty-three, kind of hot. Really hot, you know? Wants to be a reporter, I think. I don't know. Who listens at that point?"

"Doesn't sound like much of a problem to me." Sitwell joked.

"Really? Because she's killing my back." The Senator continued. "But this isn't the place to talk about it. This is a nice pin." He lifted a hand to the pin on Sitwell's blazer.

"Thank you." Sitwell smiled.

"Come here." The Senator beckoned, bringing the bald man into a hug that he returned before whispering, "Hail HYDRA," then leaning back and going down the next few steps. "See, it's right there..."

"Yeah, I just saw that." Sitwell said.

"Should I get it checked?" The Senator asked, as though everything that'd happened was normal.

"I think you should." Sitwell nodded before the Senator left.

Sitwell's phone started to ring and he reached into his blazer pocket, pulling out the device. He read the caller ID and saw Alexander Pierce so turned to the Security behind him.

"I need a minute." He stated. "Being the car around."

Sitwell pressed answer and lifted the phone to his ear.

"Yes, sir?" He greeted.

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch?" Sam's voice came through and Sitwell got confused at the unfamiliar voice. "I hear the crab cakes here are delicious."

"Who is this?" Sitwell demanded.

"The good looking guy in the sunglasses, your 10 o'clock." Sam answered and Sitwell looked in the wrong direction to Sam. "Your other 10 o'clock. There you go." Sam lifted his drink in a cheers motion.

"What do you want?" Sitwell asked, staring intently at Sam.

"You're gonna go around the corner to your right. There's a grey car two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride." Sam stated firmly.

"Any why would I do that?" Sitwell questioned smugly.

"Because that tie looks really expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up." Sam responded.

Sitwell looked down at his chest and saw a bright red sniper dot on his tie and became panicked. Complying to Sam's orders, he went to the car.

Sitwell grunted as Nova kicked him into the roof of a tall building, his body falling to the ground and rolling over. Steve stormed forwards.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." The blonde demanded.

"Never heard of it." Sitwell lied, putting his glasses back on.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve questioned harshly as Nova and Natasha walked next to him.

"I was throwing up. I get seasick." Sitwell answered with another lie.

The three Avengers had caged him in at the end of the building so the next stop he took, he nearly fell off the building but Steve grabbed him, keeping him on the building roof.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof?" Sitwell questioned, smug as a dog with two dicks. "Because it's really not your style, Rogers."

"You're right. It's not." Steve said, smoothing down Sitwell's sleeves. "It's hers."

Steve moved out fo the way and Natasha kicked Sitwell off the roof. The bald man screamed as Nova chuckled deeply, smirking at Natasha who gave her a small smile back.

"Oh, wait. What about that girl from Accounting, Laura..." Natasha guessed.

"Lillian." Steve stated. "Lip piercing, right?" Steve questioned.

"Yeah. She's quite fit." Nova nodded and Natasha slapped her abs. "Not as fit as you, doll face."

"Yeah, I'm not ready for that." Steve replied, smirking at the former assassins.

A loud screaming diverted their attention. Sam was hauling Sitwell up by the back of his blazer, dropping him on the roof. He flew up a bit before landing, his metal wings going back into the machine on his back.

Steve, Nova and Sam approached Sitwell as he scrambled away from the three, forgetting Sam was behind him.

"Zola's algorithm is a program," Sitwell breathed heavily, "for choosing Insight's targets."

"What targets?" Steve demanded.

"You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Under Secretary of Defence, a high school valedictorian in Iowa City, Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA." Sitwell snitched. "Now, or in the future."

"In the future? How could it know?" Steve questioned, stepping forwards.

Sitwell started to laugh and Sam stepped forwards.

"How could it not?" Sitwell laughed before standing up. "The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it. Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, emails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores! Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future."

"And what then?" Nova demanded.

"Oh, my God. Pierce is gonna kill me." Sitwell mumbled to himself.

"What then?" Nova repeated, louder, stepping forward and grabbing him by the arms, squeezing until Sitwell could feel a bruise forming.

"Then the Insight helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few million at a time." Sitwell answered and Nova shoved him back roughly.

"Get your Humpty Dumpty looking arse in the car downstairs before I kill you." Nova threatened and Sitwell immediately turned to go down the steps, the other following.

{911}