。171 。

-"He's fine

-
"He's fine."
-

"'Ello, petal." Nova grinned as she sat in one of the spare rooms, placing her phone on the bed so the hologram could fill up the space of it.

"Hello, Mummy!" Ivy giggled and Nova could see the background of their living room in Manorca.

"And how might you be doing on this fine day?" Nova asked in a posh voice and Ivy straightened her posture.

"Splendid." Ivy replied in the same tone before slouching and smiling widely. "When are you coming home?"

"Well, I'm not sure but very soon, petal." Nova assured with a soft smile when Ivy frowned momentarily. "Hey, c'mon, I'll be fine and so will you."

"Okay." Ivy nodded before she brightened, running away from the phone and she disappeared, Nova's eyebrows furrowing but then she came running back into shot, holding a plate. "Look!"

"Another pavlova?" Nova asked with a chuckle. "What happened to the first one?"

"Daddy accidentally pushed it off the island." Ivy giggled and Nova laughed.

"I'm too big for the kitchen! Too many muscles!" Venom's voice came through, boasting.

"That's a lie. He's was just being clumsy." Ivy whispered, the grin on Nova's face unwavering. "What're you doing?"

"Well, right now me, your Uncle Sammy and your Uncle Buck are waiting for some people to turn up in this town." Nova explained vaguely.

"Has Mr. Fredricksen given the shield back, yet?" Ivy quizzed with a tilted head.

"No, no. Not yet." Nova chuckled and Ivy looked to the side for a split second.

"Mama wants to speak to you." Ivy stated, standing up and taking the pavlova. "I will be back, Mummy!"

"Hi, squish." Natasha grinned, plopping down on the settee and Nova stared at her. "Squish? You there?"

"Hm? Yeah. Just looking at you." Nova grinned, still staring at the red head who chuckled, a light blush forming on her cheeks. "What? How could I not stare at my beautiful soon-to-be wife?"

"By not staring." Natasha stated flatly but the smile was still on her face. "How's everything going?"

"It's... Going... Mhm." Nova answered awkwardly. "Zemo's here."

"Zemo? The one that caused the whole Civil War thing kind of?" Natasha questioned.

"Ding, ding." Nova nodded.

"Shit." Natasha muttered.

"You have bubbles in your hair." Nova hummed, placing her chin on her fist that she leant on her thigh.