。137 。

-"Oh, my God, that's a big bet

-
"Oh, my God, that's a big bet."
-

"Time to make the chimichangas." Wade said, getting out of the taxi as it skidded up to the orphanage, Nova following before she slammed the door closed.

"30 seconds." Cable stated, moving away from the car as everyone else got out.

"I finally know why I'm here. I was raised in this place. Well, not raised. I was tortured." Domino explained.

"Wow! It's your cosmic reason for being here. Shall we?" Wade asked, turning away.

"This is gonna be fun." Domino smiled.

"Got that right." Nova chuckled as they all made their way towards the orphanage.

"Yeah!" Wade exclaimed. "Hey! Been meaning to ask you, what's with the creepy, dirty hobo bear?" Wade questioned Cable, moving to stand by him with Nova on his other side, Natasha on hers.

"It's not dirt. It's the blood of my dead daughter." Cable growled and Wade nodded slowly.

"I have a gluten sensitivity. So one glass of wine, I just," Wade imitated an explosion. "Yeah." Wade sighed awkwardly. "Wish we could head back in time, and I could take all that back."

"Stop talking." Nova ordered quietly.

"I agree. We should just cue the music." Wade looked to the imaginary camera as Nova plugged in her headphones, whistling quietly to  Smile by Lily Allen.

All of them started to run into the gates to the orphanage and Wade, Nova and Natasha turned to see Dopinder running next to them, spitting out towards an old school bus. Nova shook her head in amusement, laughing softly as Natasha raise an eyebrow at the taxi driver.

"Russell!" Wade shouted as they came to a stop in front of the steps by the doors, the Juggernaut standing behind Russell, the headmaster in the door that was slightly open. "You don't need to do this! Let's talk! Why are you dressed like the Unabomber?"

Russell turned back to the now closed doors, letting out a yell and blowing the doors up before entering.

"That's why!" Wade mumbled.

"Told you this little fucker's too far gone." Cable grumbled.

"Zip it, Thanos!" Wade exclaimed. "We have a deal and you fuck-" Wade was cut off by Cable grabbing his face making him groan.

"Hey!" The Juggernaut spoke up and everyone turned to him, pulling out some sort of weapon. "I'm gonna shove that cab driver right up your ass."