。76 。

-"Pinky Promise

-
"Pinky Promise."
-

"Oh." Wade mumbled before grunting slowly, sat next to Nova on the settee.

"Tylenol PM?" Al quizzed, in the kitchen before coming back towards the two.

"You can stick that where you stuck the Bactin." Wade replied. Al went to put some pills on the table in front of him but missed it completely. "I raided my stash of wisdom tooth Percocet and I am orbiting fucking Saturn right now." Wade muttered, moving his head from Nova's shoulder to Al's. He then lifted his baby hand to her face, stroking the old woman's chin. "But I appreciate the gesture."

"And I crazy, or is your hand really small?" Al questioned, Wade still touching her chin.

"About the size of a KFC spork." Wade answered, looking over the baby hand before placing it back down.

"Ugh." Al mumbled in disgust.

"I should paint your tiny nails." Nova cooed, punching Wade's cheek.

"I'll have them piss yellow please." Wade said sarcastically and Nova chuckled.

"I get why you're so pissy, but your mood's never gonna brighten till you find this woman, and tell her how you feel." Al spoke up.

"What do I keep telling you, Mrs. Magoo?" Wade interrupted. "She wouldn't have me. If you could see me, you'd understand."

"Looks aren't everything." Al shot back.

"Looks are everything." Wade argued. "You ever heard David Beckham speak? It's like he mouth-sexed a can of helium. You think Ryan Reynolds got this far on his superior acting method?"

"And his ass. Man, if I weren't in a relationship." Nova agreed and Wade high-fived her.

"Love is blind, Wade." Al continued.

"No. You're blind." Wade remarked.

"So, you're just gonna lie there and whimper?" Al asked.

"No, I'm gonna wait till this arm plies through puberty, and then I'm gonna come up with a whole new Christmas Day plan. In the meantime, you might wanna leave the room. I bet it feel huge in this hand." Wade said and Nova imitated vomiting. Al and Nova began to get up. "Go, go, go, go, go, go."

"Don't get any mushroom milk on the cushions. Or I'll chop it off." Nova threatened, going into her room and lying down.

"I'll clean them if I do!" Wade shouted.

Nova chuckled and lay down on her bed, an arm over her abs and one under her pillow as she stared up at the ceiling. Venom stretched from her shoulder and nuzzled his face into her cheek to grab her attention.

"What's up, V?" She questioned, Turing to face the alien.

"When do we see our Natty?" Venom asked, sadly. "I like Wade but I miss Natty."

"I miss her too, V. And I'm sure we'll see her soon." Nova smiled, patting his head softly.

"We better otherwise your liver is looking very tasty." Venom growled before licking Nova's cheek goodnight and slinking back into her body.

"I thought we were getting along." Nova joked.

"We are but I want to see Natty soon." Venom replied.

"We'll find her soon, V." Nova smiled.

"Pinky Promise?" Venom asked, a hand forming out of her bicep and she linked her pinky with it.

"Pinky Promise."

{526}