。155 。

-"Fine!"-

-
"Fine!"
-

Doctor Strange opened a portal next to Nova and Natasha, gesturing for them to go through. They walked through to sparkles and came out at Tony's cabin. Nova glanced around, tears still falling down her face before she heard little footsteps.

"Mummy!" Ivy nearly screeched, launching herself at the tall woman who crouched, letting Ivy jump into her arms.

"Thank God you're okay." Nova breathed, holding Ivy close to her before the little girl pulled back and started slapping Nova on the head. "Wha- ow! God, you've got a good slap on you!"

"You said you'd come back!" Ivy cried.

"I did, I did." Nova objected, letting Ivy continue to slap her head.

"Not straight away!" Ivy yelled before giving up and letting Nova hug her tightly.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry, petal." Nova whispered softly, stroking her daughters hair before she noticed the gash on Ivy's forehead. "Oh, God. Are you okay? How did that happen?"

"Some building fell around me and I banged my head." Ivy answered.

"Our daughter decided to try and strangle Thanos." Natasha spoke up.

"Is that right?" Nova asked with a smirk that only Ivy could see making her giggle. "Thats not very good." Nova lowered her voice to a whisper. "I'm so proud of you. Don't do that again ever. You're fabulous."

"I can hear you." Natasha interrupted.

"Oops." Nova whispered as Ivy giggled again, leaning her head on the tattooed woman's shoulder.

"I love you, Mummy." Ivy mumbled.

"I love you too, petal." Nova grinned before Venom took over her body, picking up Ivy in his arms.

"Daddy!" Ivy shouted happily, hugging his neck tightly.

"Hello, Nibble." Venom hissed, grinning broadly.

"Missed you both." Ivy muttered into his shoulder. "Love you, Daddy."

"Love you, too, Nibble." Venom growled, licking her cheek lovingly and she laughed quietly.

After a while of talking and breaking the news of Tony to Ivy, the family was sat under a tree, Ivy cuddled up to Nova on her lap, head on her shoulder and making small plants with her hands. Nova looked up and her eyes went wide.

"Do I not get any love?" Sam pouted.

"Cheeky fucker." Nova breathed, gently placing Ivy onto Natasha's lap before launching herself at Sam, the man steadying the two with a chuckle, hugging her back tightly.

"I take it you missed me." Sam laughed.

"Just a tad." Nova smiled, still hugging him tightly as a few more people started to filter through the portals into the field of Tony's cabin, the Avengers facility obviously completely ruined while Nova had guess some went through different portals back home.

"I'm gonna stab you!" Wade yelled at Nova as her and Sam pulled back from the hug.

"Shit!" Nova yelped, running away from the mercenary. "Steven, come get your boyfriend!"

"I am gonna eat you alive, Sweet Cheeks!" Wade continued, tackling Nova on the grass. "You made me think you were dead, you cunt!"

"I know! I know! I'm sorry!" Nova shouted, grabbing his hand that had the knife in. "You get one stab to the shoulder!"

"Boob!" Wade tried.

"Fine!" Nova relented, grunting as Wade stabbed her. "I deserve that."

"Can I have a hug now?" Wade pouted, taking back the knife as Venom healed Nova.

"Sure." She smiled and Wade hugged her tightly, the two still on the floor but Wade suddenly hissed.

"There's a knife in my thigh, ain't there?" He questioned.

"You stabbed my boob. It could've been your dick." Nova chuckled.

"Fair play. Fair play." Wade approved.

Th two stood back up, walking back over to the rest of them and Ivy was on Steve's shoulders, the soldier telling her who the new people were as she handed out flowers that she'd grown, them being the same as the ones Nova had planted. Nova grinned as Ivy stuck her tongue out of the corner of her mouth in concentration, trying to sneakily slip a flower into Bucky's long hair with Sam encouraging her quietly.

"Alright, Jesus?" Nova asked with a smile, patting Bucky's shoulder.

"Don't call me Jesus. I may not remember everything, but I remember some things." Bucky taunted.

"Like what?" Nova smirked.

"What about the vodka in your dorm?" Bucky asked.

"Easy. I bet the others had some too." Nova scoffed.

"Sure but they didn't fall off their bed and carry on sleeping." Bucky continued.

"I still do that." Nova nodded.

"It's true. I actually found her under the bed once." Natasha spoke up. "But I would love to hear what else you did."

"Yeah, you never did tell us what you found on the computer." Steve smiled teasingly and Nova's eyes went wide as Bucky opened his mouth.

"Nope! Not today, Satan." She shook her head, slapping a hand over Bucky's mouth to stop him from saying anything.

"We'll find out one day." Sam taunted.

"I know. Uploading to PornHub." Wade joked.

"I definitely wasn't." Nova denied immediately while Wade continued to nod rapidly.

"I still don't know what porn is."

"And you never will, petal."

"Basically what happens is-"

"Wade!"

{847}