。129 。

-"Like a plug?"-

-
"Like a plug?"
-

As Wade and Nova were laying down and Russell was sat on his bed, the prison alarm suddenly blared, lights flashing. Nova let out a groan of annoyance while Wade coughed. Shouting was heard in the distance as the two adults sat up in their beds.

An explosion went off in the control room below them and the cell doors opened, confusing them.

"System malfunctioning. Cells 7, 12, 14, 27." The speaker rang out.

"Back in your cells, you filthy mutants! Get in there!" A guard hollered as people started to run out of their cells.

"Cells 1, 3, 7, 8."

Wade slammed his shoulder into the door with a groan as Nova stood up properly, wiping her eyes.

"Door won't open!" Wade yelled.

"'Cause only some have been opened." Nova stated.

"No shit, Sherlock." Wade grumbled.

Their cell door opened a minute later and they started to walk down the stairs. As they were doing so, a bomb flew at their cell, blowing it up completely.

"That was our cell." Wade spoke up, the three of them going back up the stairs. "What did I do to piss off a grumpy old fucker with a Winter Soldier arm?"

They continued to walk along the metal paths while bullets were shot at them. Wade stumbled over, grabbing some of the metal fencing from the floor as Nova pulled him back up.

"Get away from us, kid." Wade ordered, hitting an oncoming inmate with the metal fencing.

One of the railings near Nova had broken so she bent the rest of it with as much strength as she could, snapping it off as she followed after Wade, Russell still attached to the two adults as commotion ran through the prison.

"Listen to me, go!" Wade exclaimed at Russell, pushing through some inmates.

"Seriously, Russell!" Nova yelled, grunting as she hit an inmate in the stomach with the railing, pushing past him.

Suddenly, the man with the Winter Soldier arm, Cable, was stood in front of the trio. Nova and Wade pushed Russell behind them a little as Cable tilted his head.

"Hello, Russell." Cable greeted, Wade and Nova looking back at the kid in shock.

Cable cocked his gun, ready to shoot him but both Wade and Nova hit the gun with their hunks of metal, fixing the gun to pint upwards as bullets shot out of the end. Wade grabbed onto the barrel, keeping the line of shot upwards as Nova shooed Russell away.

Cable got out of Wade's hold, hitting his gun into his stomach and then his head. Going to shoot at Russell again, Cable advanced towards the teenager before Nova grabbed him by the hair, slamming his side into the railings and then his head into the opposite ones as Wade gripped onto the railings.