。182 。

-"I like the crunch!"-(Warnings: soft sex, praise kink

-
"I like the crunch!"
-
(Warnings: soft sex, praise kink. I also know nothing about pregnancy so-)

2 months pregnant

"Nova, wake up." Natasha whispered, looking up at the sleeping woman who stayed sleeping. "Nova, wake up."

"Hm." Nova mumbled and Natasha thought she'd woke up but all she did was nuzzle into her pillow.

"Stupid little shit." Natasha grumbled, grabbing her pillow and wacking her with it. "Wake up!"

"Whoa! Hm?" Nova asked in shock, sitting up right and reaching for her gun, relaxing when she saw Natasha pouring as she sat up beside her. "What's up?"

"I'm hungry." Natasha replied.

"There's ice cream in the freezer?" Nova offered.

"No. You know what I want." Natasha whined, moving to straddle her thighs, pressing her hands to Nova's abs.

"I honestly don't know how you can eat that." Nova grimaced.

"It's what your child wants. I blame you." Natasha smirked.

"Me? 'S you." Nova mumbled, placing her hands on Natasha's slightly rounded stomach, stroking it softly.

"No it's you. Who likes eating raw pasta?"

"I like the crunch!"

"Shut up and get in the car." Natasha grinned, flopping onto the bed next to her, relaxing into the sheets.

"Yes, ma'am. So, you want a Big Mac with chocolate sauce?" Nova asked and Natasha hummed, nodding. "What's the time? 3am. Okay, I'll be a while 'cause the only one that's open now if half hour away."

"It's okay. I'll watch tele until you're back." Natasha smiled, clicking on the screen, immediately putting on Netflix as Nova sleepily rubbed her eyes, now dressed properly and leaving to go to McDonald's.

Around an hour later, Nova came back with a Big Mac and a bottle of chocolate sauce for Natasha, and a McFlurry for herself. Smiling widely at her, Natasha took both things and started to make her 'masterpiece'. Chuckling, Nova plopped down next to her, scooping some ice cream into her mouth.

"I love you." Natasha hummed, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek before biting into her burger. "This is the best part about being pregnant."

"Yeah?" Nova asked and she nodded rapidly. "Maybe I should leave you and the burger alone."

"Yeah, fuck off." Natasha agreed, content with her food.

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that." Nova mumbled jokingly as Natasha scooped ice cream from her tub with her finger. "W-Hey!"

"Shh, you'll wake the baby." Natasha smirked, eating the ice cream.

"That baby's part me, it's awake anyway." Nova smiled.