。135 。

-"Minger

-
"Minger."
-

"No child is hopeless. Don't give up on the boy." Al stated as Wade leant against her shoulder, Nova leaning against the wall as Natasha stood with her back on her chest the red head dressed in some leggings and one of the t-shirts Nova had left here while the tall woman was dressed in some jeans and a black and white flowered Hawaiian shirt off of Wade, left undone with her sports bran underneath. 

"How could he just walk away?" Wade asked.

"He had legs." Nova smirked.

"Rude. But it was the coldness in his eyes. You should've heard it." Wade sighed. "I guess family really is an F-word."

"Hey, Sugar Tits, you got us." Nova smiled and Natasha nodded in agreement.

"You're so sweet, my teeth are gonna start decaying. Rub my legs, Mama." Wade groaned sitting up.

"Why would I rub your legs?" Al quizzed.

"Please, they hurt. I have growing pains." Wade replied and Al sighed, reaching down to rub his legs as Nova held back a laugh.

"What in the... Why is your hand so tiny again?" Al asked.

"That's not my hand." Wade whispered and Al retracted her hand immediately as Natasha chuckled lightly.

"Oh! Mary, mother of Joseph!" Al exclaimed.

"That was nice for me." Wade muttered with a smile before the door was opening.

"Wade! I heard what happened with the convoy and-" Weasle cut himself off with a loud gasp/yell as he saw Wade's current situation and the started to gag. "Why wouldn't you cover that up?"

"A warrior has nothing to be ashamed of." Wade replied, twiddling his tiny toes on his now baby legs.

"Yeah, but you do. Look at you. Your just straight shirt-cocking it, toddler-style." Weasel stated.

"Oh, yeah. Full Winnie the Pooh." Wade nodded.

"That book's ruined for me now. We can never read that to our kids." Nova shook her head at Natasha.

"You keep saying that. What d'you mean?" Natasha looked up at her.

"You're hearing things. Should've gone to Specsavers." Nova replied quickly, looking away from Natasha who bit back a small grin.

"The hell's happening? Describe it." Al demanded.

"I wouldn't ask him to do that, if I were you." Wade spoke up but Weasel was already prepared.

"It's like, um-"

"Here we go."

"- It's like he was giving birth anally, but they quit halfway through. They got the legs out, and they said, 'You know what, I'm done.'" Weasel started.