。114 。

-"I thought I had started to write a website down or something

-
"I thought I had started to write a website down or something."
-

Nova landed the jet in some woods behind an couple of apartment buildings, a giddy smile on her face as she got out. Everyone followed her, confused, apart from Natasha who was also smiling.

Leading them into a building, Nova walked up the stairs until she came to a flat door. Not bothering to knock, she walked straight in and caught the knife that was sent barreling her way. Grinning, she waved her fingers at Wade who gasped loudly.

"Sweet Cheeks!" Wade basically squealed, slipping over to the woman.

"Sugar Tits!" Nova mimicked, the two crashing into a hug.

"Oh, I missed you." Wade breathed, reaching down to give her a friendly squeeze on the ass that Nova returned.

"Is this normal?" Steve asked Natasha who nodded.

"Wade, who's there?" Vanessa's voice came through out of the bathroom.

"Sweet Cheeks!" Wade called and Vanessa came into the kitchen, smiling widely, Wade and Nova still not pulling back from the hug.

"Hey, Nat." Vanessa smiled, pulling the blonde in for a hug which she returned.

"How you doing, Ness?" Natasha asked as they pulled back from the hug.

"Not too bad. Not too bad. Been listening to Wade whine about how much he's missed the two of you." Vanessa chuckled.

"It was a hard week without them." Wade pouted.

"Is that where the two fo you went?" Steve questioned, hands on his belt. "We thought you were dead."

"They weren't dead but we nearly died." Wade hummed. "Well, well, look at this big hunk of meat."

"Me?" Steve asked, turning to look back at the others who just watched amused.

"Yes, you. Damn, if I wasn't engaged and platonically married to Nova.." Wade trailed off with a low whistle.

"I'm not sure how to respond to that." Steve mumbled as Natasha covered a small snort of laughter.

"Right, anyway! How can I help you, Sweet Cheeks?" Wade asked, the two pulling away from the hug.

"We need your help to save everyone from dying." Nova replied bluntly.

"Really?" Wade gasped excitedly. "I'm not even supposed to be in this movie!"

"What movie?" Sam asked in confusion.

"Go away, Cinderella." Wade waved him off.

"Are you breaking the fourth wall again?" Nova quizzed quietly.

"I have never done such a thing!" Wade gasped as though he was deeply offended.

"Are you helping us? I'll get you chimichangas." Nova offered.

"And..." Wade prodded.

"What else d'you want?" Nova raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest.

"A piggyback ride." Wade stated firmly. "Chimichangas and a piggyback ride or no deal."

"Go and get your body condom on and I'll carry you around until the fight starts." Nova agreed.

"Yes!" Wade cheered, running into. "I feel just like a little girl!"

A moment later, Wade came running back into the room, with his suit on and carrying his mask and his Hello Kitty duffel bag. He opened the bag and handed Nova a bunch of guns making Steve raise an eyebrow at her.

"You left these when we went after Francis. I'm not sure what Dopinder was doing with them but I don't wanna know." Wade mumbled.

"Just keep them in the bag and then we'll get them out when we're there, Sugar Tits." Nova smiled and Wade nodded, putting them back in. Nova tuned around, squatting slightly. "Hop on."

"Take me out first." Wade smirked but none the less jumped on Nova's back and the woman stood back at full height. "Bye, Ness! Love you!"

"Love you, too!" Vanessa shouted as they left the apartment.

Nova carried Wade all the way to the jet but he was still adamant on staying on her back until the fight started so she just stood, a tendril curling around the handle above them as they took off. Wade started to chat with Nova between the two of them before Sam walked over to the pair.

"How do you know Nova?" Sam glared slightly at the man and Wade glared back.

"She's my best friend. The Joker to my Batman. The peanut butter to my jelly. The cum to my orgasm." Wade stated and Nova snorted in amusement.

"That's not possible." Sam grumbled at the man.

"And why's that, Cinderella?" Wade smirked.

"'Cause she's my best mate." Sam glared like a small child and Wade gasped loudly.

"What have you done to prove that theory?" Wade raised his non existent eyebrow.

"We share ice cream." Sam bragged.

"Ha! I stabbed her and she stabbed me back." Wade exclaimed.

"I gave her a tattoo." Sam added.

"So did I." Wade mumbled.

"You did?" Nova asked with wide eyes. "Where?"

"Your thigh. We were both very very drunk." Wade informed her.

"Is that why it says WWW on your thigh?" Natasha asked Nova.

"I thought I had started to write a website down or something." Nova shrugged.

"They're my initials." Wade glared at Sam.

"She has a small bird on her shoulder for me." Sam continued.

"I see." Wade hummed. "The little pigeon."

"You take that back." Sam pointed at him.

"No." Wade stated.

"You can both be my best friends, okay?" Nova exclaimed.

"Who does Venom like better?" Wade asked, ignoring her.

"Wade is funny and likes to kill people and Sam is also funny and buys us our favourite ice cream. It is a tie." Venom growled, leaving her shoulder with a toothy smirk before slithering back in.

"Hm." Sam mumbled, eyeing Wade suspiciously before passing Nova her earphones.

"Hm to you too." Wade mocked.

"Enemies to lovers. Over 10,000 words. What d'you think?" Nova mumbled to Natasha who chuckled softly, kissing her cheek.

{938}