。167 。

-"Thank you

-
"Thank you."
-

"'The Scarlet Witch is not born, she is forged. She has no coven, no need for incantation.'" Agatha read from a book, flying above Wanda.

"I'm not a witch. I don't cast spells. No one taught me magic!" Wanda yelled.

"Your power exceeds that of the Sorcerer Supreme. It's your destiny to destroy the world." Agatha continued.

"I'm not what you say I am." Wanda scoffed, holding her arms out.

"Oh, really?" Agatha asked before chanting in Latin and, Dottie gasped, returning to normal.

"Wanda?" Dottie asked.

"Dottie?" Wanda quizzed.

"My name is Sarah. I have a daughter. She's eight. Maybe she could be friends with your boys. If you like that storyline. Or, uh, the school bully, even. Really, anything. If you could just let her out of her room. If I could just hold her, please." Dottie begged.

"What are you doing to her? You're making her say this." Wanda glared.

"She's your meat puppet, I just cut the strings." Agatha shrugged.

Agnes changed in Latin again and everyone was back as themselves. People started to storm towards Wanda, Steve and Wade leaving their house with Ivy crying in Wade's arms. The door to Natasha's and Nova slammed open and Nova stormed out, Natasha flowed close behind.

Wanda gulped quietly looking at Nova watching the tall woman's skin prickle with black veins, cloudy eyes just barely being suppressed on her face. Ivy jumped out of Wade's arms and ran at Natasha who crouched, clutching Ivy close and Nova forced herself to stop by her family, glaring heatedly at Wanda.

"I don't recognise my face in the mirror, my voice when I speak." A man said. "I used to try to resist you, but now, I can't remember why. Do you?"

"My husband's on a business trip. Tell him I love him and not to come back here ever." Bev pleased.

"I'm exhausted." The postman breathed.

"No, you're fine." Wanda denied. "You're fine. You're all... You're all going to be fine."

"When you let us sleep, we have your nightmares." Norm spoke up.

"No, that's not true." Wanda shook her head. "I've... Ive kept you safe in here. You... You feel... You feel at peace."

"We feel your pain." Sarah corrected.

"No." Wanda denied.

"Your grief is poisoning us." Mrs. Hart chimed in.

"No, stop!" Wanda begged.

"Please, let us go." Norm pleaded.

"I wanna get back home." Herb stated.