。156 。

-"Oh, it's a promise

-
"Oh, it's a promise."
-

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited. I hope we get it back. And something like a normal version of the planet has been restored. If there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now." Tony started, his hologram paying from his suit helmet. "If you told me 10 years ago that we weren't alone, let alone to this extent, I mean, I-I wouldn't have been surprised but come on, who knew? The epic forces of darkness and light that have come into play. And for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in. So, I thought I probably better record a little greeting in the case of an untimely death. On my part. Not that death at any time isn't untimely. This time travel thing that we're gonna try and pull of tomorrow, it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. That's the thing. Then again, that's the hero gig, right? Part fo the journey is the end. What am I even tripping for? Everything is gonna work out exactly the way it's supposed to." Tony's hologram got up and crouched in front of Morgan. "I love you 3,000."

Tony smiled at his daughter for one last time as Pepper gasped softly. Nova pressed a kiss to Natasha's hair, the two former assassins standing behind the settee Morgan, Pepper and Happy were on, tears beading at their waterline, Natasha in a black dress and Nova a black suit. Ivy was stood in front of them in a black dress with a white collar that had daises on it, leaning against Nova and holding one of Natasha's pinkies, sniffling slightly as Tony disappeared.

Pepper walked outside, holding Morgan's hand and a wreath. Placing it in the lake, it had Tony's old arc rector in it that read Proof That Tony Stark Had A Heart on it. Morgan was standing at the front of the wooden platform, Pepper crouching next to her. Happy was behind them with Rhodey, Steve and Wade next while Natasha, Nova and Ivy were all together as well, Ivy now on Natasha's hip.

Peter was behind the family with his Aunt May and Nova turned to give him a side hug, patting his shoulder gently as he cried silently. Thor was with Bruce, the green man with his injured arm now in a sling. Stephen was there with Wong by his side, Hope, Scott, Hank and Janet all standing together.

The Guardians stood in a group, Rocket on a tree trunk while the Barton's were all together again. T'Challa stood with Shuri and Okoye, all of them holding their hands in front of their bodies. Sam, Bucky and Wanda were stood together and Sam rubbed Bucky's shoulder lightly. Harley was stood behind the three of them, Maria behind them with Eric Selvig while Carol was stood on the steps of the cabin, Fury on the porch.

After the funeral, Clint had finished speaking to Wanda when Nova approached the shorter woman. Wanda glanced to her and saw her staring out on the lake before she then turned to looked down at her, nudging her elbow with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry we couldn't save Vis that day." Nova apologised. "I got his body back to the compound but while we were out one day he was stolen. I, uh, got him back to us before he was took again. I thought you might want this."

Nova handed Wanda a plaque made of dark wood, a gold plate on top with a small jewel that look similar to the Mind Stone embedded in it. It said Vis on it, small lines etched around the stone to make it seem as though it were glowing.

"Thank you." Wanda smiled tearily. "Really, thank you."

"No problem. He deserved more than that and I'm sorry I couldn't do more." Nova replied, side hugging Wanda who nodded, sniffling slightly as she traced Vision's name on the plaque. "Oh, and these were Visions's flowers that I planted. Well, the seeds for them. Figured you might like to grow some, maybe. They're Purple Iris's and they're the flower of wisdom. Thought it was fitting."

"You did a lot for me when I needed the help and I never really appreciated it at the time. So, thank you again." Wanda said, voice thick.

"Don't worry about it. What else is family for?" Nova smiled warmly and Wanda nodded slightly. "Now, I'm gonna go before Natasha thinks I've jumped off anymore high surfaces. I'll see you in a bit."

"See you later." Wanda chuckled as Nova waved at her, moving over to Natasha who was watching Ivy play with Sam.

"Hey, doll face." Nova whispered, leaning against the tree that Natasha was.

"Hey, squish." Natasha smiled, leaning up to kiss her lips softly. "Still lost crisp sandwich rights."

"You're so mean to me." Nova gasped dramatically as Natasha laughed before their was a small cry of help and the couple looked over to see Sam pretending to fall as Ivy hit him gently. "She's got so many Uncles and Aunts now."

"A big family." Natasha grinned.

"I'm a year or two, how about we make it bigger?" Nova whispered softly. "Once Ivy's in secondary school and we're doing... whatever we gonna be doing, we'll have a lot more time on our hands."

"Is that a promise?" Natasha asked, smiling widely.

"Oh, it's a promise." Nova nodded. "A pinky promise."

"I'm holding you to that." Natasha muttered, linking her pinky with Nova's and tugging her down to kiss her softly. "I love you both, so much."

"I love you both, so much." Nova repeated.

"I still love you two more than chocolate." Venom growled and they laughed softly.

"Help! She's attacking me!" Sam called and they looked back up to see Ivy pretending to kill Sam with a twig. "I'm dead now."

"First my best friend and now my little mouldy mango! I've had enough of this!"

"Wade, stop!"

"Let me go, Stevie!"

"They're so gay."

"I heard that, Nova!"

{1044}