。185 。

-"Hey!"-

-
"Hey!"
-

FOUR YEARS LATER
XANDER IS FOUR
IVY IS TWELVE

"Mama! Mama!" Xander called, waddling into the kitchen where Natasha was.

"What's up, handsome?" Natasha asked, picking him up with a smile as she placed him on her hip.

"Hungry." He pouted, leaning on her shoulder.

"Well, you're in luck, because Mummy and Daddy have gone to get dinner." Natasha smiled and Xander cheered. "How does pizza sound to you?"

"Chefs kiss." Xander giggled and Natasha stared at him making him smile sheepishly. "Mummy taught me that."

"Should've guessed, shouldn't I?" Natasha questioned and he nodded, playing with a strand of her hair.

"Pongo!" Xander grinned as the dog ran in with a ball in his mouth. The dog dropped it and nudged Xander's feet with his nose. "Can I play, Mama?"

"Yeah. Go on. You want a juice?" Natasha asked and he nodded, running into the living room with Pongo who licked his face making him squeal happily.

When Nova and Ivy came in, Pongo was fast asleep with a tired Xander leaning on his belly. Natasha was sat on the settee, feet curled under her thighs as she watched the Tv. The door slammed closed and Xander shot up, Natasha smiling at him.

"Mummy!" Xander yelled happily, waddling to meet Nova.

"Hiya, spud." Nova grinned, picking him up on her hip and Venom stretched from her shoulder, licking his sons cheek and he laughed giddily, patting Venom's head.

"Ivy!" Xander beamed, wiggling from Nova's arms to hug his sister who returned it, ruffling the mess of black hair on his head.

"Cherry?" Nova called and Natasha walked in, kissing Nova's cheek and Venom licked hers in greeting. "You alright?"

"Yeah. How was work?" Natasha asked, Ivy picking up Xander and zooming into the living room with her little brother shrieking with laughter.

"Good. Missed you." Nova hummed, kissing her lips softly.

"You saw me this morning." Natasha grinned as she bent down for another kiss.

"Yes, but you made me go to work after I'd seen you in your new set. Little shit." Nova mumbled against her lips and Natasha chuckled, nudging their noses. "Anyway, that just means no pizza for you."

"What?" Natasha gasped, reaching for the two boxes and Nova snatched them away, holding them above her head. "Nova!"

"No. You were oh so mean." Nova smirked.

"Will you ever forgive me?" Natasha asked jokingly, curling her nails into the cotton of Nova's t-shirt.

"Maybe." Nova teased and Natasha leant up, pressing their lips together, distracting Nova long enough to take the pizza boxes from her. "Hey!"

"Get the plates, squish." Natasha smirked, strutting off into the kitchen and Nova grumbled, grabbing the plates and making her way to the living room.

"Mama, can I have cheese?" Xander asked and Natasha handed him a plate with cheese pizza on it, torn up a little smaller. "Fanks."

"Ew, gross, don't talk with your mouth full." Ivy grimaced, taking a few slices of cheese pizza.

"Shh, pizza." Xander whispered and Nova snorted, grabbing a slice of her own, Natasha doing the same.

"Can Becky come over tomorrow for a sleepover, please? It's Friday tomorrow." Ivy asked.

"Is it okay with her mum?" Natasha questioned, swallowing her bite.

"Yeah." Ivy nodded.

"Why doesn't she come over straight from school? Make everything 100 times easier." Nova suggested.

"I'll message her later." Ivy grinned. "Thank you."

"Can we watch a film?" Xander asked and Nova reached over to wipe the tomato sauce from the corner of his mouth with her thumb.

"Yeah." Natasha nodded, flicking onto Netflix.

"Not The Wizard Of Oz again, though. We watched it last night." Ivy raised her eyebrows at Xander and he laughed.

"Why not? We're off to see the wizard-" Nova began singing.

"-the wonderful Wizard Of Oz!" Venom, Nova, Natasha and Xander chorused and Ivy laughed at them all.

"Shut up! So stupid." Ivy laughed at them and they chuckled, Xander now in his own world with his slice.

The family talked as they ate their food, Pongo giving everyone puppy eyes when they had crusts leftover. Once they'd ate, Nova went to wash up, leaving Xander and Ivy to play with Natasha but Natasha followed after her, arms curling around the tall woman's waist, squeezing her lightly, chin on her back.

"You alright?" Natasha asked, kissing her clothes shoulder.

"Yeah. Why?" Nova quizzed, putting the wet plates on the drying rack.

"Just asking." Natasha hummed.

"What do you think of Becky?" Nova questioned suddenly and Natasha smirked.

"I think she's nice. Why? Do you not like her?" Natasha quizzed.

"She and Ivy just seem to be... close." Nova mumbled, eyebrows furrowed.

"She's growing up, Nova. You see the way they both look at each other." Natasha smiled and Nova span around, placing her hands on Natasha's hips.

"Yeah. I know." Nova muttered. "She's growing too fast. Don't like it."

"You sound like pregnant me." Natasha laughed and she chuckled with her. "We have ages until she grows up. Do not worry about anything, okay?"

"Okay."

"What? I see your head spinning."

"Just thinking about you this morning."

"Shut up and wash up."

"This isn't the '50s, Tasha! Honestly, so homophobic."

"Wh- How!?"

{869}