。119 。

-"Oh, my God

-
"Oh, my God."
-

"Are you okay?" Wand asked, landing near Vision before crouching next to him and placing a hand on his cheek.

Vision went to respond but a loud ringing sounded through his mind and he groaned in pain and discomfort.

"What? What is it?" Wanda questioned as Vision breathed heavily.

"He's here." Vision responded, looking around the forest.

The wind started to pick up, leaves on the trees falling down as the Avengers in the woods looked around, worried as to what was coming next.

"Everyone, on my position. We have incoming." Steve spoke into the coms.

"What the hell?" Natasha mumbled as Venom sank into Nova next to her.

A cloudy blue light appears behind them and Thanos walked out of the portal. Wanda readied her powers in her hands as Vision's Stone glowed.

"Cap. That's him." Bruce stated.

"He has a testicle chin, like me." Wade mumbled, hiding his slight fear from his position next to Nova.

"Oh, my God. And I was scared of Mr. Blobby." Nova muttered, horrified.

Steve clicked his shield into place as Venom wrapped around Nova again, growling and licking his lips.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." Steve ordered.

Bruce jumped at Thanos in his suit but the Titan used the Space Stone to make Bruce go through him before lodging him into the stone cliff. Steve jumped at Thanos next but he used the Power Stone to fling the blonde backwards. T'Challa was next to go at him but Thanks grabbed the king in a chokehold with one hand before roughly punching him in the face, knocking him over.

Sam shot at him but Thanos sent a wave of power at the man, forcing him to the floor, rolling over. Wade was next, charging towards Thanos with two guns in hand. The Titan used the Space Stone to make Wade go through him before forcing the mercenary into a tree trunk.

"I look like those kids in The Wizard Of Oz plays." Wade grunted, unable to move from the tree trunk.

"Wanda." Vision mumbled and the Sokovian looked down at him. "It's time."

"No." Wanda said definitively.

"They can't stop him, Wanda, but we can." Vision tried, grabbing her hand and making Wanda look at him. "Look at me. You have the power to destroy the stone."