。51 。

-"Oh, I love high Natasha

-
"Oh, I love high Natasha."
-
(Use of weed, probably an inaccurate occurrence of what happens when your high)

Natasha's eyes fluttered open the next day, a small yawn escaping her lips. She blinked a few times, eyes adjusting to the naturally sunlight peeking into the room. The covers were filled up to her torso, arms messily sprawled out in front of her.

An arm tightened around her waist slightly, a small groan coming from behind her. Nova pulled Natasha closer to her, placing her chin on top of her head, drawing circles over Natasha's stomach. Natasha tried to get up but Nova whined in annoyance, pulling her back down.

"Stay. 'S too early." Nova mumbled, eyes still closed.

"It's 1 o'clock, Nova." Natasha chuckled sleepily, her back still to Nova's chest.

"Don't care. Just snuggle a bit longer." Nova muttered and Natasha smiled, laying back down, relaxing.

Nova snuggled closer to Natasha, there bodies providing heat as cool air came through the open window. Black tentacles circled Natasha's body and the red head smiled wider, feeling safe in both Nova's and Venom's arms. Venom then stuffed his face into Natasha's neck, purring.

A loud knocking at the door made them groan loudly and Venom to growl. The alien stretched a tendril and pulled open the door while Natasha covered her body with the sheets. Steve was at the door, covering his eyes making Nova snort in amusement.

"You can uncover your eyes, Steve." Natasha stated.

The blonde peeked behind a finger, in case he needed to re-cover them but let his hand fall in relief when he didn't have to.

"Just wanted to say there's some pasta left over if you want it." Steve smiled.

"Did you make it?" Nova quizzed.

"No. Sam did." Steve shook his head.

"Oh, thank God for that." Nova mumbled and Natasha laughed at Steve's face.

Steve shook his head before closing the door behind him. Slowly, Natasha got up after Venom and Nova had reluctantly unravelled themselves from her. She tugged on some leggings a t-shirt while Nova did the same before they made their way downstairs.

The two plated themselves up some pasta and made their way to the living room where everyone else was watching tele. They plopped down on a double seated settee and tucked into their lunch.

Later in the day, after Natasha had finished training, the red head walked back to their room in search of Nova. Instead was of finding her on the bed on in their small kitchen, she found her sitting on the balcony with a spliff in hand.

Natasha opened the balcony door, leaning against the doorway as Nova happily smoked, looking over the field. Natasha sat down on the seat next to her and Nova smiled softly at her, blowing the smoke in the opposite direction from Natasha.

"How was training?" Nova questioned.

"Wasn't too bad. Kinda glad it's over though." Natasha smiled tiredly before eyeing the spliff in Nova's hand. "What does it feel like?"

"'Ey?" Nova asked, blowing smoke from the corner of her mouth as she furrowed her eyebrows looking to her girlfriend.

"Smoking weed? What's it like?" Natasha added curiously.

"I s'pose it's different for everyone. But, you sort of feel like you're floating but you're also paranoid sometimes while being very hungry. Although, it hits you hardest the first time." Nova explained. "Why?"

"I wanted to try it." Natasha shrugged casually as Nova raised a slitted eyebrow with a grin slowly creeping onto her face.

"Really?" She asked.

"Mhm." Natasha smiled. "I've smoked before. How different can weed be?"

After saying those words, Natasha smoked the rest of Nova's spliff while the tall woman watched amused but also making sure Natasha didn't try and do anything stupid. She had no clue how the weed would effect the red head.

Natasha suddenly sprang up from her new seat on Nova's lap, making her way to the kitchen in a hurry. The short woman came back out with a tub of Pringles and a chocolate bar. She placed them on the small table on the balcony before placing herself back in Nova's lap.

"What would it be like to be a monkey?" Natasha asked, cracking open the can of Pringles and eating one.

"A monkey? I dunno, doll face. You'd have to like bananas though." Nova replied and high Natasha seemed to find that hilarious before a loud gasp escaped her lips.

"Nova." Natasha mumbled.

"Tasha?" Nova asked, confused.

"How come in Star Wars when they get their lightsabers out, there's never any moths?" Natasha questioned, crunching on another Pringle.

"They don't have moths in space, love." Nova answered, incredibly amused.

"God, they're so lucky! Y'know, one flew down my bra the other day because it was hot." Natasha informed her with a firm nod and Nova grinned in reply.

"They are annoying little shits." Nova hummed receiving a slap on the arm. "Hey!"

"Don't say that! Moths have feelings! I think? Do they?" Natasha continued. "Ooh, ooh, I just thought of something. It would be a nightmare working in a toy shop."

"And why's that?" Nova smiled.

"Imagine trying to sell a toy zebra. You'd never find the barcode." Natasha breathed, in awe of her statement and Nova burst out laughing which caused Natasha to join in.

"Oh, I love high Natasha." Nova laughed, placing her hands on the red heads hips and rubbing circles with her thumbs.

"D'you want a Pringle? Personally, I think they should be called Prongles but I'm not the owner so I can't change that. But I don't think people would want me to. You want a Pringle?" Natasha rambled, holding a crisp to Nova's lips which she accepted, opening her mouth and eating it.

"Thanks."

"Does V want chocolate?" Natasha asked, placing the can down.

"Yes, please." Venom grinned, stretching from Nova's shoulder.

Natasha smiled at him and opened the chocolate bar, handing it to him. Venom munched on the treat happily gulping the entire bar down before licking Natasha's cheek as a thanks.

"That tickles." Natasha smiled, wiping the saliva from her cheek.

"You are very strange while high, Natty." Venom grinned and Natasha patted his head lovingly.

"And you're very strange." Natasha responded while Nova snorted in amusement. "But cute."

"Hear that, Nutter? I'm cute." Venom bragged, beaming as he shoved his head further into Nova's hand.

"So's Nova. Very cute." Natasha muttered, grabbing Nova's cheeks and squeezing them together while the tall woman raised an eyebrow. "And squishy. I should call you squish."

"Squish?" Nova asked, though struggled to speak because of the hands on her face.

"Yeah. I like it. Don't you?" Natasha questioned.

"If you like it." Nova smiled as she finally let go of her cheeks.

{1130}