。138 。

-"Maximum effort

-
"Maximum effort."
-

"I told you! Leave me alone!" Russell yelled at the three.

"Come on!" Cable shouted at Wade and Nova.

"Listen to me!" Wade exclaimed but Russell was already shooting a ball of fire at Cable who was storming towards him, force field up.

Cable tackled Russell to the floor, knocking some chairs over. Russell screamed as Cable choked him and he wrapped a burning fist around his metal wrist as Cable gritted his teeth, standing up.

Wade and Nova tackled Cable out of the way as Russell sent another wave of flame at them, sending them through the wall and rolling onto the floor near the slide. Nova hissed, the feeling of flames burning on her calf.

"That's how we do it in Mother Russia." Colossus scoffed as he, Yukio, Negasonic and Steve stood in front of the bubbling pool.

"They say millennials are the hardest to reach." Wade groaned, rolling over on the floor to face where Russell was walking out of the building.

"Oh, no. You're doing amazing." Cable uttered sarcastically.

"Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta!" Russell yelled, his fists heating up. "Go home, Wade, Nova! You're ruining everything! I'm getting good at this shit."

"Go, go, go, go!" Wade chanted, pulling Cable and Nova behind a slide.

Russell yelled out as he threw another ball of fire at them, it burning the round-about and the slide.

"He does tonight, Wade." Russell stated. "You can't stop me!"

"He even runs like a fucking pervert." Cable grumbled as they saw the headmaster run past.

"Like an online predator who lost his laptop." Wade spoke up.

"Give him a moustache and some sweets; bingo bongo." Nova panted.

"There's one bullet left in that gun." Cable stated and they looked over at the gun.

"Wait, wait, wait! Please, just give me a second!" Wade pleaded. "I got this. Russell!"

Stay back! Go home, Wade!" Russell yelled as the mercenary came out form behind the slide, holding his hands up.

"Let's talk. It doesn't have to go this way!" Wade started, slowly walking forwards. "That piece of shit, he deserves to die for what he did to you. He hurt you badly. Makes you wanna hurt others. But you kill him, he wins. You become everything he says you are, but worse. You're just a kid. You don't wanna hurt anyone."

"How do you know what I want?" Russell asked defensively.

"Because I've been inside you." Wade replied and Nova grimaced, shaking her head. "That came out wrong. I've been inside your shoes. Which is also off-putting. It's not a great analogy. The point is, there are people... There are people in this fucking world besides him, who will treat you right. It isn't too late. Don't do it. I never should've left you there. I never should've left you in that prison." Wade brought Russell in for a hug, the boy hugging him back tightly.