。173 。

-"Who needs one anyway?"-

-
"Who needs one anyway?"
-

"We have breaking news. There's a complete lockdown at the GRC meeting in Lower Manhattan where authorities are saying they're tracking multiple threats from groups seeking to stop the GRC's vote on global resettlement. There is a no-flu zone in effect and the NYPD has the area secured for the moment. Everyone is urged to stay clear."

Nova ended up not being at home very long because of Karli's plan, the woman quickly making her way back to the commotion with Bucky and Sam. So, while Sam was flying in his new Captain America suit and his shield, Nova was will Bucky on the ground.

"I'm almost there." Sam told the two.

"What's the plan?" Bucky quizzed, glancing behind him.

"Karli's gotta be close. Keep your eyes open." Sam ordered.

"Well, it could be anybody." Bucky grumbled.

"Or her." Nova shrugged as they approached some officers.

"Sergeant Barnes. Venom." They greeted with a nod, letting the two pass.

"And by the way, I called in some backup." Sam informed them.

"Excuse me, sir, ma'am. Are you supposed to be here?" A man asked as the pair before they pressed their temple and they pulled off a mask to reveal Sharon. "It's me."

"Sharon, what the hell are you doing here?" Bucky quizzed.

"Relax. No one's looking for me here." Sharon assured.

"Is that Sharon?" Sam asked.

"Unfortunately." The two former assassins answered.

"Hey, Sam. I thought I'd get the band back together." Sharon said.

"Thank you. You're risking a lot coming here." Sam thanked.

"A lot you signed up for." Nova mumbled with a shrug and Bucky sighed at her. "What? 'S true."

"I hear pardons aren't all they're cracked up to be anyway." Sharon ignored Nova.

"Depends on the therapist." Bucky muttered.

"Who needs one anyway?" Nova asked with a scoff.

"You." Bucky replied flatly.

"They'll move on the building soon. Be ready." Sam warned and there was some silence. "Sharon, Nova, Bucky, what's going on on your end?"

"Nothing. All quiet." Bucky responded as they continued to walk.

"No one's moving towards the building." Sharon stated.

"Karli's not coming in. She's trying to force everybody out." Sam told them. "You guys are gonna have to do something. Don't let 'em out of the building."