。120 。

-"Please, Natasha!"-

-
"Please, Natasha!"
-

"No!" Thor shouted.

But it was too late, Thanos had snapped his fingers.

A bright light coursed over the fields of Wakanda. Thor stared down at the mangled gauntlet as Thanos looked over his work.

"What'd you do?" Thor demanded. "What'd you do!?"

Thanos looked around before he teleported through a portal, leaving the axe to fall on the floor. Thor looked down at the weapon in despair as Steve stood up, panting. Nova struggled to get up but did so with a small groan, placing a hand on her stomach as she could still feel pain inside of her.

"Where'd he go?" Steve demanded. "Thor. Where'd he go?"

"Steve?" Bucky asked and Steve turned to him as did Nova.

Bucky's body slowly turned to dust, his legs first and before he could hit the floor, the rest of him did as well, his gun clattering to the floor. Steve walked over to the pile of dust, kneeling next to it as he placed his hand down on the floor.

"Up, General. Up!" T'Challa ordered, crawling around to Okoye. "This is no pace to die."

He reached out towards Okoye, their hands locking on each other's arms before T'Challa started to turn to dust and Okoye was left to fall back on the floor as she watched her king turn to dust. She stood, speaking in her native language desperately.

"I am Groot." Groot said weakly as Rocket made his way over to the tree.

"Oh.." Rocket muttered, as he saw him turn to dust. "No, no, no! Groot! No." Rocket swiped a hand through the dust as Groot fully disappeared.

Wanda, who was sitting next to Vision's body, looked relieved as her body turned to dust, her head looking up at the sky as she did so.

Sam groaned in the bush, trying to crawl out but his body was disappearing as well. A panicked Nova reached out to grab his hand and their fingers touched before a pile of dust was left in her palm.

"Sam!" Rhodey called, walking towards the bush as Nova stood back up, hands shaking as she looked down at the dust in her right, tears beading at her waterline. "Sam, where you at?"

"Natasha! Natasha!" Nova shouted desperately, sprinting out of the bushes for her fiancé. "Please, Natasha!"

"I'm here!" Natasha called and Nova ran over to her, crashing her arms around her. "Thank God."

"Fucking hell." Nova breathed, eyes scanning the trees for Wade who she saw walking over to them, looking around in confusion.

Natasha and Nova ran over to Steve who rolled Vision's body over, his head cracked open as wires were visible there. The tattooed woman turned away from his body, unable to look at it any longer.

"What is this? What the hell is happening?" Rhodey demanded.

"Oh, God." Steve mumbled as Natasha grabbed Nova's hand, squeezing it gently.

"W-we gotta take him home. Maybe we c-can get him back." Nova muttered worriedly, her fingers tapping at her thighs before they turned into hard punches. "Tasha, we can get him back, right? I-I mean, it's Vision. He's indestructible. And then everyone else, w-we can bring them back too."

"Nova." Natasha whispered, seeing her mind go into overdrive.

"No, we can get them back. I can get them back. J-just takes a little brain, that's all." Nova mumbled to herself.

"You need to come with me, Nova." Natasha said calmly, leading her next to a tree trunk to calm her down.

As she did so, the world around them was falling to dust. Families would soon be torn apart, dogs, cats, people, half of everything would be gone. Turn to dust. And there wasn't much they could do about it.

{626}