。124 。

-"Take it easy, Silver Balls!"-

-
"Take it easy, Silver Balls!"
-

Nova and Natasha arrived at Wade's apartment building to see his blown up. The couple made their way up the stairs, coughing a little as they reached the door. Nova shoved the door out of the way because it was blocking their path.

Footsteps sounded behind them and they turned to see Colossus standing there. Sighing, Nova went into the flat and grabbed a sack, picking up all of the different pieces of Wade and putting them in the sack.

Colossus, Nova and Natasha made their way back to the X-Men mansion, Colossus now dragging Wade's body in the bag as the couple walked along his side.

"I'm terribly sorry for your loss, Wade. You're broken." Colossus said as he continued to drag Wade along the floor towards the mansion.

"Oh, God. I know that voice." Wade groaned.

"Scared us shitless, Sugar Tits." Nova spoke up and Wade gasped.

"You came for me!" He stated excitedly. "In more ways than one?"

"I'll chop your penis into little penis pieces if you keep it up." Nova chuckled.

"Penis Pasta!" Wade exclaimed. "Oh, that was so good when we had that. You make an excellent bolognese, Sweet Cheeks."

"You ate Penis Pasta?" Natasha asked Nova with an amused grin.

"I told him to get pasta but it's Wade. What d'you expect." Nova shrugged as they entered the mansion.

Three days later, Wade was all back in one piece and lying on the settee in one of the many rooms. Nova was standing by a chest of drawers and opening them, seeing what was inside but there wasn't anything interesting.

"'Heart's in the right place.' 'Heart's in the right...' What does that mean?" Wade asked, repeating the words Vanessa had said to him when he died momentarily.

"You've been sleep for three days. I took liberty of dressing you." Colossus spoke up, leaning against the chest of drawers when Nova moved away from them to stand opposite Wade's settee.

"No shit. Although, I would've preferred Natasha to do so. Hey, Nat." Wade wiggled his fingers at the red head who laughed before a knife barely missed his head.

"Watch it." Nova warned with a raised eyebrow.

"Is it strange that I'm turned on by a knife barrelling towards me?" Wade asked.

"No." Natasha and Nova replied as Colossus said 'Yes'.

"Kinky." Wade pointed between the couple. "Why can't I fucking die?"

"Take your mask off, Wade." Colossus ordered. "We must talk. You need fresh start." Wade groaned as he took off his mask. "With training, you can be X-Man."