。176 。

-"I have not

-
"I have not."
-
(Smut for you lot
Warnings: oral, Venom makes dicks again, praise kink, daddy kink, shower sex, settee sex, sub!Natasha, dom!Nova, public sex - it's fingering, scissoring, food play - chocolate sauce and whipped cream, hinted rimming, hard!dom!Nova, overstimulation, edging, ropes, humiliation, squirting, degrading, use of sex toys - vibrator, butt plug, crying kink, slapping - boobs and clit
If I have forgot anything, let me know and I'll add it. Please comment if you wanna, it entertains me:))

Day 7

"Snakes confuse me." Nova hummed, lying on the settee with Natasha's head on her lower stomach, the red head tracing the scars and stretch marks on her thighs that were on her shoulders.

"Why's that?" Natasha asked with a smile.

"Because they don't have, like, arms and legs and all that jazz. How do they move?" Nova questioned, plaiting a strand of Natasha's red hair.

"They slither." Natasha shrugged, looking up at her. "I don't know. Something to do with their bellies or something like that."

"...do snakes have penises?" Nova asked after a moment of silence.

"Yes. Otherwise how would they reproduce?" Natasha said with a small chuckle.

"Asexually. Like plants." Nova mused and Natasha hummed.

"But I think they do have them. They probably grow out of their...where their penis grows out of them." Natasha replied, waving a hand for emphasis as Nova snorted.

"Great explanation, doll face." Nova teased, moving onto another group of hairs and plaiting them.

"Shut up." Natasha chuckled, moving her head to nip at Nova's thigh and the tattooed woman giggled. "Did you... Did you just giggle!?"

"No." Nova denied immediately, giggling again when Natasha trailed her teeth along her inner thigh. "Stooop!"

"No! You giggled!" Natasha laughed, turning over on her stomach to look up at Nova who turned away from her, mouth twitching into a small smile.

"I do not giggle. You giggle." Nova pouted dramatically.

"No, you have giggled before." Venom smirked, stretching from her shoulder and Natasha mirrored his look.

"I have not." Nova scoffed, looking between her husband and wife.

"Yes, you did. When you watched the thing where people get tortured for live television." Venom grinned.

"I'm a celeb? Oh, it was funny though. How they woman faked fainting." Nova giggled again, quickly covering her mouth. "Oh, fuck, you won't let me hear the end o' this."

"No you won't." Natasha laughed, nipping her inner thigh again to get another giggle from her.

"Stoop." She whined. "I have sensitive inner thighs."